Hibernian vs Greenock Morton

Hmmm... while this may be a load of tosh - I've been wondering about the lack of updates re the Tids fitness/injury. He's our best player and the paying fans would be interested to know how he's getting on. It may be the standard lack of communication from the club - or maybe there's something else going on ? Might as well stir up a bit of conspiracy theory :rolleyes:

You're not suggesting I just made this up my cloth eared friend? :o

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a cash gate for the Morton end? If so how much?

Working Saturday morning so can't make it to the Hearts game and got sod all to do on Saturday afterwords.

Hibs twitter said there's a ticket stand outside the ground.

You're not suggesting I just made this up my cloth eared friend? :o

It would be a strange one to 'make up' but equally strange for Tids to be thrown into a game for the opposition, given he hasn't played first team football for god knows how long and is supposedly injured. I feel there has been a lack of info about him recently (or maybe I've been missing it) But I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of sub plot.

2-0 Hibs. Need a reaction badly and hopefully we get one. Gray to get the first and Carmichael to get the second in the last minute. Got a feeling it's going to be a cagey tight game.

Not sure if this is a bad time to get you at home or not (one of my mates said on Saturday that the Dumbarton result was bad news for us, in terms of a 'reaction')

I'd be delighted if we came away with a point in this one.

Okay mate cheers. Can't seem to find a Morton website or anything. Where's best to keep an eye on?

Not the Morton website, that's for sure. Place is never updated although our Twitter, @Morton_FC will probably have ticket information closer to the time, it's £22 AFAIK

I hope we play wingers for this game. The narrow diamond formation seems to have been figured out big time. We played some of our best football at the end of the season when we used a 4-3-3 so I'd like us to go back to using it now Boyle and Carmichael are back.

Even in the unlikely event that Allan leaves, Hibs have plenty of creative midfielders as it is so signing Tidser wouldn't really make sense for them. Although if he was to leave Morton the collective seethe of our support would dwarf all of Doyle's meltdowns on here put together.

Even in the unlikely event that Allan leaves, Hibs have plenty of creative midfielders as it is so signing Tidser wouldn't really make sense for them. Although if he was to leave Morton the collective seethe of our support would dwarf all of Doyle's meltdowns on here put together.

What's the deal with Tidser? Didn't he sign last season when he'd already played for 2 other clubs or am I tripping?

What's the deal with Tidser? Didn't he sign last season when he'd already played for 2 other clubs or am I tripping?

Yes, you're right. Signed in January last season and couldn't play except in reserve games. Don't even think he's played a competitive game for us yet (?) and he's already been linked with a move away. Will be devastated if he leaves without playing tbh.

Archived