Three points and £100 Fine

Stopped by a un-Marked for parking on half a zig zag on Aly Parade Dennistoun..

Options pay fine and take points in 28days or dont and its referred to PF..

One o my friends says not un.usual for courts NOT to chase up due to amount of cases they need to get through,Obviously my risk..

Thoughts P&B..

Pay it or Leave it

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take the court & tell them you was off your tits in legal highs & thought you'd parked at the hospital & wondered why the nurse was wearing a strange uniform but still thought "wid".

Say that you are no longer friends with the boy that gave you the drug but state the lads name as whatever the copper that nicked you is called.

I'm good at baking cakes with files in too as well as legal advice.

Grimbo

My gut reaction is that you should maybe pay it and take the points - reason being if they decide to proceed you could then find yourself with a greater expense if you need a road traffic lawyer to represent you etc. Also it could be a hassle trying to get time off work for a court appearance etc. Guess it depends on your situation eg if you already have points/to what extent you think they maybe won't proceed and so on

Aye but it didnt have a camera .

Work wae cars. Hate cars.. Defo now

If you're looking for legal advice or just a few questions answered, Neil Philp is a legal counsel and posts on here under the name Philpy.

Give him a private PM and he'll probably guide you, or charge you a few hunner for the advice.

Good Luck.

If goes to court. Do i need a lawyer or can i DIY redhead....

Got 3Points already and not got a clue if court wont chase up. Surely parking on a zig zig during school holidays would be thrown out by PF...

Clutching i know

PLEASE let us know if you decide to represent yourself in court so we can come along and enjoy the spectacle.

I might even film it. Which of course, is highly illegal, but then again, if I got caught, I could just get you to represent me in the resulting trial as well.

Stopped by a un-Marked for parking on half a zig zag on Aly Parade Dennistoun..

Options pay fine and take points in 28days or dont and its referred to PF..

One o my friends says not un.usual for courts NOT to chase up due to amount of cases they need to get through,Obviously my risk..

Thoughts P&B..

Pay it or Leave it

Say you weren't sure who was driving and could they please send a copy of the picture. If there's not a clear picture of the driver they might give up. If there is, take the hit.

If you're looking for legal advice or just a few questions answered, Neil Philp is a legal counsel and posts on here under the name Philpy.

Give him a private PM and he'll probably guide you, or charge you a few hunner for the advice.

Good Luck.

He was me thinking he was an ambulance expert.

Archived