Spot the Vigurs fan

Disappointed we didn't bring him back to be honest. Be weird seeing him back in a Caley shirt when it was obvious he hated them when he was with us! Best of luck to him.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if he gets a warmer reception from the County fans than ICT supporters at the next derby.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I have to give him any credit at all, I'll admit he was pretty good at trolling the ICT support. Made the mistake of thinking he had the last laugh though in the dramatic 3-3 Scottish Cup tie in Dingwall...

Not doing backflips over this signing but hopefully he's grown up a bit now and can do a job for us in his second stint with the club.

Sounds like he had a decent debut tonight, nearly scored from a FK (and if he gets games, he will get a few goals from those over the season - could be very important given lack of strikers at Caley).

Also he got a decent reception, which shows a refreshing level of maturity and pragmatism from the home crowd.

Seemingly very keen to get stuck in from the off tho, managed to get booked after 30 seconds for halfing Osman, maybe trying to put the "lazy" rumours to bed. I hope he does well at ICT, in a kind of glorious failure way - scoring a few spectacular consolation goals would be a good compromise.

A vigurs own goal in the derby would also be a special treat.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if he gets a warmer reception from the County fans than ICT supporters at the next derby.

My good friend Iain is made of sterner stuff than to let a troll or two get to him.

The judgement of the average gudgie was abject when they had to choose between The Beatles in Dingwall or The Melotones in Strathpeffer but the goodwill towards Iain, even if it is backhanded, shows that there is wide appreciation of a talent that we all hope will shine once again in the Highlands.

Archived