Which radio station(s) do you listen to.

Eckieboy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so its The Archers

I ended up listening to that for a while simply because it came on straight after the shipping forecast. Never actually knew what was going on though, just couldn't be arsed turning the thing off.

i have radio on all day at work.usually start the morning off on radio scotland which gets me my news to start the day.not listening to it just now as it's all edinburgh festival stuff.half ten i switch to radio 2 for pop master,i scored 24 and 21 this morning,before returning to rs til half 1.after that it's xfm for the remainder of the work day.don't really listen at night but if i do it's jo wylie.

I listen to the radio in the car, have 6 stations programmed in and chop and change depending on what they are playing, hate listening to adverts/nonsense "banter" etc. Avoid Radio 1 at all costs. The stations I have are: Heart, Clyde 1, Smooth, Capital (aka Rhianna FM), XFM and Radio Scotland.

Commercial radio of any kind is enjoyed exclusively by complete and utter morons.

Will never forget the time my wife told me to put Central FM on instead of Radio 2 on our way to the hospital one morning (a 20-minute drive) as "I don't like how they don't play music and just talk all the time".

In that twenty minute drive we had one song, two advert breaks and five minutes of the complete nonentity of a presenter rambling on about his Twitter and Facebook page. Mind-numbing.

I listen to the radio in the car, have 6 stations programmed in and chop and change depending on what they are playing, hate listening to adverts/nonsense "banter" etc. Avoid Radio 1 at all costs. The stations I have are: Heart, Clyde 1, Smooth, Capital (aka Rhianna FM), XFM and Radio Scotland.

hate listening to adverts/nonsense "banter" etc.

Heart, Clyde 1, Smooth, Capital (aka Rhianna FM), XFM

CornetteFace.jpg

Archived