Ross County v Heart of Midlothian, 15/08/2015

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expecting a decent home support for this one as well as a packed away end. If we were to win it would be a massive three points but I will predict a very exciting 3-3 draw with both fans protesting on P&B that their team deserved to win. Curran, Boyce???? and Davies to score for us.

2-1 Hearts. We'll chuck a late consolation after Juanma and Walker have us on easy street.

Juanma with a penalty after yet another shameful attack on Sam Nicholson in the box and Oshaniwa to pull off 23 wonderful Cruyff turns while stopping to tweet individual players 'hw d u like d applez?' every time.

I'm so looking forward to this one. My first game since returning from 9 years living abroad, and I can't think of a much more exciting 'welcome home' fixture. Agree with the general consensus on here so far, that it could be Hearts' toughest test so far, but they'd still be favourites to edge it. Also agree with my man Biscuits, that it should be a good crowd - if we had 3,500-ish for Hamilton including (dad said) about 50 away fans, I'm hopeful of at least 4,800 for this one.

Hoping for a cracker. Prediction: 2-2.

I'd take a draw at this point. I don't think Hearts are unbeatable, but they have had a really sharp start to the season. We've not done badly ourselves though, so I'm saying 1-1

Will there be away tickets on sale at ground tomorrow?

Phone up County to check.

This will be my first time seeing County play Hearts in Dingwall (although I did make to the Mallard for the postponed game a couple of seasons ago). A draw would be a good result but I'm expecting a narrow defeat. Looking forward to seeing Irvine and McShane up against Gomis/Buaben.

By all accounts county have started the season well so i'm sure we''ll be tested more than we were mid week. Our defence is still bedding in and although second half oshinawa looked decent on the ball, it still remains to see how good he is running the other way. 1-1 draw would be acceptable but a win would be just spiffing.

Will there be away tickets on sale at ground tomorrow?

Folks, we've had confirmation that there will be cash gates in operation tomorrow at Ross County. More info to follow.

Really looking forward to this game. Hearts have scored 8 goals in 3 games so this will undoubtedly be a tricky game but I am confident we can get something.

Archived