The Bottom Of The League Thread

Thought i would be courteous enough to set this up for our local Fife rivals.

This thread shouldn't be viewed negatively, yet viewed as a way of giving thanks to those less fortunate. I would personally like to begin by saying an early thank you to Cowdenbeath for being absolutely abysmal and providing the enjoyment of seeing twelve goals fly past your hapless goalkeeper across two games.

I'm sure there will be many other supporters who will be willing to show their appreciation towards Cowdenbeath over the course of the season, yet i just simply wanted to get the ball rolling.

Once again, a big thank you to Colin Nish and the gang at Central Park.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a special thank you to the 128 Cowden fans who braved the August weather to travel all the way to Dunfermline by whatever means was available to them - planes, trains, and automobiles probably. Great effort, and what was even more impressive was the fact that 60% of them made it safely back home before the game was even finished!

Top effort, I for one applaud these heroes.

I must admit, despite costing me money, the celebrations from the home end when Scullion scored and sent probably upwards of £10k collectively into par's fans pockets amused me.

By scoring you actually made the win sweeter for us :lol::lol::lol:

And a special thank you to the 128 Cowden fans who braved the August weather to travel all the way to Dunfermline by whatever means was available to them - planes, trains, and automobiles probably. Great effort, and what was even more impressive was the fact that 60% of them made it safely back home before the game was even finished!

Top effort, I for one applaud these heroes.

Cheers I went down the bottom of the stand 2nd half and soaked up some rays. The away stand is like a suntrap bottom 3rd

• 1 month later...

Archived