Local loonies

I'll start us off with a few, but there are plenty round my way that I can add at a later date.

Three instantly spring to mind. An auld wummin called Betty i remember vividly from my childhood who still cuts about. Always dressed in bright colours and goes around opening and closing garden gates.

A notorious jakey who in the midst of Rangers' 9 in a row painted her grass blue.

And a wee old woman who i only saw once on an electric scooter, circling a particular bit of pavement whilst asking repeatedly "is that a hot sausage roll? Is that a hot sausage roll? Is that a hot sausage roll?"

Who are your local loonies?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start us off with a few, but there are plenty round my way that I can add at a later date.

Three instantly spring to mind. An auld wummin called Betty i remember vividly from my childhood who still cuts about. Always dressed in bright colours and goes around opening and closing garden gates.

A notorious jakey who in the midst of Rangers' 9 in a row painted her grass blue.

And a wee old woman who i only saw once on an electric scooter, circling a particular bit of pavement whilst asking repeatedly "is that a hot sausage roll? Is that a hot sausage roll? Is that a hot sausage roll?"

Who are your local loonies?

You, now beat it.

There's a wee woman I see almost every day walks around here. Easily in her sixties, very slim, wears frilly dresses dating from the 1940-50s, which would be a nice look on someone a bit younger but she also cakes her face in the thickest make-up I've ever seen on a woman. Jet black hair with a few grey streaks and cheeks painted on in circles like Olive Oyl in her heaviest Popeye-pulling gear.

There's a wee woman I see almost every day walks around here. Easily in her sixties, very slim, wears frilly dresses dating from the 1940-50s, which would be a nice look on someone a bit younger but she also cakes her face in the thickest make-up I've ever seen on a woman. Jet black hair with a few grey streaks and cheeks painted on in circles like Olive Oyl in her heaviest Popeye-pulling gear.

post-31698-0-94311800-1439846223.jpg

Is it mozza that cuts about stoaby in the Aberdeen top?

What about Alec Reynolds?

I'm sure that's 'Mad Alfie'. He's not long out the jail, so it can't be Mozza.

EDIT : Nah, it's not. I've just googled it. The boy Reynolds is fucking pure mad fucking big fucking mental cùnt like Ken?

Archived