Do you let children play on your deck?

• 4 years later...
9 minutes ago, jaminson said:

Yes, why not let children play on the deck? Are you afraid that children will damage it? My kids play mostly every day on the deck and is all right with that. Of course, it depends on how qualitative the decking is.

You wouldn't be able to point us in the direction of any decking manufacturers or suppliers by any chance would you?

10 minutes ago, jaminson said:

Yes, why not let children play on the deck? Are you afraid that children will damage it? My kids play mostly every day on the deck and is all right with that. Of course, it depends on how qualitative the decking is.

I'm in need for some greatly qualitative decking and was really hoping you were going provide a link to a fine reliable company that could supply it. Most disappointed. 

#Deetoo

28 minutes ago, jaminson said:

f**k off Metal Mickey.

4 hours ago, jaminson said:

I'll deck you ya cyborg b*****d.

4 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

Do many P&B posters even have yachts? 

Dad used to hire a boat and row us on Keptie Pond which was probably the closest we got 

"Would you let your kids play on your deck?". Listen, Davros, this is Scotland where kids of my era played on broken glass strewn playgrounds, blaze pitches and abandoned buildings. Some cheap 4x2 wouldn't have worried us..

11 minutes ago, sjc said:

FB_IMG_1560750767653.jpg.f7fed3d5ab1e24f51ebe3b490af637bb.jpg

I used to have this bad boy.

My dog was drinking out of the canal the other day. A nice old boy cake up and showed us the fresh water taps for the boats but had to explain to him the mutt prefers drinking puddles etc.

1 hour ago, L'immortale Par said:

My dog was drinking out of the canal the other day. A nice old boy cake up and showed us the fresh water taps for the boats but had to explain to him the mutt prefers drinking puddles etc.

Probably John (60s) or James (30s) from Scottish Canals. Good guys.

God help your dog after drinking that water btw!