FAO Accies fans

This is a bit of a random question, but does any Accies fans recognise the name Marc McJimpsey? His name was tagged under Accies Legends, i can't recall him, perhaps he was before my time. I tried googling his name, but came up with nothing.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a bit of a random question, but does any Accies fans recognise the name Marc McJimpsey? His name was tagged under Accies Legends, i can't recall him, perhaps he was before my time. I tried googling his name, but came up with nothing.

Can't say I remember him but I do recognise the name, possibly from managing Accies in Champ manager. Apparently made one 1st team appearance for us in a league cup game at home against East Stirling in 2007.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=43091

He was the smallest Accies player in living memory and that's saying something. Knee high to a grasshopper.

Archived