Will Kilmarnock win a game this season? ( under Locke )

The Managerial Sack Race Playoff in a couple of weeks will be the real test of whether Locke is capable of registering a win.

We are the absolute dream opponent for any team on a horrific run of form with seemingly no prospect of any imminent improvement. This is true even when we're on a good run ourselves, so putting your mortgage and those of your loved ones on a Killie win is sound financial advice IMO.

I fucking despise the institution that is Dundee Utd and I also think they are shite and unless McKay starts firing they could be sniffing about the bottom 4...

All that said I expect them to beat Kilmarnock by 3 goals to nil. A fucking dreadful team under Locke to the point I'm starting to feel sorry for the fans after the (albeit misplaced) pre-season optimism.

The Managerial Sack Race Playoff in a couple of weeks will be the real test of whether Locke is capable of registering a win - he isn't.

We are the absolute dream opponent for any team on a horrific run of form with seemingly no prospect of any imminent improvement - every team with the exception of Gary Locke's Kilmarnock. This is true even when we're on a good run ourselves, so putting your mortgage and those of your loved ones on a Killie win is sound financial advice IMO -it very, VERY much isn't..

Chick Curry used to play bowls with my dad, havent seen him in a few years but quite aghast at the news Kilmarnock used him as pie filling

Justice for Chick

If he was, I'm sorry to hear that but you're mate Chick was tasty in a pie.

Perhaps turning Gary Locke into pie filling could finally put him to good use at Rugby Park. Kris Boyd and Jamie Hamill could have a contest to see who could eat the more of him.

I'm sorry but the whole concept of a chicken curry pie sounds absolutely vile. I also once saw St Mirren offloading free beans with every chicken curry pie bought which also sounded odd. Who the f**k has beans at the football?

I'm sorry but the whole concept of a chicken curry pie sounds absolutely vile. I also once saw St Mirren offloading free beans with every chicken curry pie bought which also sounded odd. Who the f**k has beans at the football?

Although I think beans are for people with webbed fingers it's a fairly common things to have a pie and beans, decent of st mirren to chuck them in for free. Although a chicken curry pie is horrid especially considering I can just picture chick youngs round head when I think of one.

And yes, that is a cue for someone to photoshop chick youngs face on a pie.

I have it on good authority that Locke will be out of a job before the end of next week (I've just made all that up) talks are in final stages with willie waters and Robert Reilly as co managers ( that bit might not be true) club are going to market Reilly calendars and male thongs to recoup early season losses (100% true)

I have it on good authority that Locke will be out of a job before the end of next week (I've just made all that up) talks are in final stages with willie waters and Robert Reilly as co managers ( that bit might not be true) club are going to market Reilly calendars and male thongs to recoup early season losses (100% true)

You had me excited before the brackets, damn you!

I went to Accies v Morton a couple of years ago (away end), and the tea bar ran out of Bovril...

I've never been in such an angry crowd. It felt like the ignition point of revolution.

Archived