Clyde v Berwick

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this 1, always seems to be plenty of goals in these games.

If we keep playing like we have been in the last few games I am confident that the goals will come, as that's all that's been missing lately, (and I include Annan in that despite scoring 4, we still missed a lot of chances).

Looking forward to this 1, always seems to be plenty of goals in these games.

If we keep playing like we have been in the last few games I am confident that the goals will come, as that's all that's been missing lately, (and I include Annan in that despite scoring 4, we still missed a lot of chances).

You'll have a field day against our lot

Saturdays team selection might indicate either panic, or a realisation that some players aren't really up to it.

Wilson, Beveridge (in midfield) Mckenna and Finn Graham have all been disappointing, but the gaffer may well pick all of them.

Personally I'd go

Walker

Mcneil Fairbairn Ainslie Beveridge

Hogg Notman Drummond

Coultress Lavery

Henderson

Enough about the afterparty, what about the game, arsehole?? When this side are on song its not easy for anyone to live with. Last week was a bit of a paradox....they spent 80 minutes trying to run Least Fife's legs off them, then proceeded to launch stealth friendly fire at the two big fannies at the back who didn't need to.run anymore since BMaq came on. Higgins as a false 9 isnt working. Push Gormley ahead of him, restore Fergie (still the only player we have with the bit extra skill at pace) to the left, and pair JP with either Marsh or McLaughlin. Not bothered which one, frankly. Rest of the team is fine.

Would like to see JP and Marsh as a middle pairing but can't see SM getting dropped having started every game so far and being vice captain.

Wonder if Higgins jnr is pacey? Could maybe slot in on the right and Fergie on the left but that would mean Gormley or Campbell dropping out which I can't realistically see happening either.

At least there's options there, and good ones for a change.

Archived