Rainjurz v FFC

How many decisions did the ref and linesmen get wrong against us this afternoon? They were f*ckin woeful.

Falkirk are the best side to visit Ibrox in the league this year imho,worked hard and harried for the full 90 and could have taken a point without any complaints. Defended well and made the best use of the possession they had. Hope this doesn't sound unfair, but they'll have worse games this season and win.

Our patience paid off though, two excellent stops from Rogers perhaps cancelled the two clear chances Falkirk created in the 2nd half. 4 cracking goals and a thoroughly enjoyable game, though sometimes frustrating for us in the final third.

Would like to see Ball get a proper start at the back, not in f*ckin injury time. Waghorn had another decent game but wasn't MOTM for me, I would have given it to Shiels. Not at our best today but who's not gonna take 9 wins on the bounce.

Mon the Gers !!

ETA, great to get back in the car after the game on the way home btw, to hear that the Sheep had been hammered at home and Dundee United had been skelped by Partick !! Lol Mon the Accies tomorra

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's about time Sibbald gave us a performance.

Hopefully he will be in the middle more often now. Keep Taiwo out left

You must be at it surely? Sibbs is the most technically skilled and creative player I've seen in years and years.

Ref was shocking and was certainly not bias, not to rangers anyway. All the diddies complaining about one soft free kick resulted in a goal which was coming anyway, and possibly should have came had other decisions that should have gone our way went our way. Anyway three points so im happy, 9 from 9.

Not sure when your team loses by two goals it's fair to make a statement like that, especially when Falkirk only had 36% possession.

How does that apply to the recent St Johnstone game ?

Very similar stats and reverse of the scoreline.

Law for Holt got the 3pts for you yesterday, we went more offensive for the equaliser after the 2nd goal which left the back door open, much rather we lost 3-1 pushing for an equaliser than settling for 2-1.

Was a decent game even with the ref having some strange decisions and a fair bit of wayward passes from both teams in the final third,

Now I know Fifers can be complete knobs but Rankers fans are quickly catching up. Able to out-spend every club in the league by a factor of 10 but still think they are victims 80% of their support are glory hounds and the other 20% are just Bigots. They chant no one likes them guess what their right If they were playing an ISIS select team I would wear black and hope that they lose I just wish they and their big green sister would f**ck-off build two stadiums in Newcastle or Somewhere else south of the border and take there nonsense somewhere I do not have to hear it or about it. Rant over

How does that apply to the recent St Johnstone game ?

Very similar stats and reverse of the scoreline.

The difference though, is I never said the Saint's match should have ended in a draw. Rangers lost by 2 clear goals so deserved to lose in my opinion.

As for the foul which led to the second goal, I think the ref's made the correct decision. I'd also disagree with Houston's claim it cost Falkirk the match for a few reasons... 1) Tavernier still has to score. 2) Falkirk had 10 minutes to get an equaliser and didn't and 3) Rangers went on to increase their lead.

Houston surely must be a bit embarrassed though about facing a ban due to what is at best a debatable decision?......

It doesn't seem to just be that one decision he's raging about, just the general performance of the referee.

Guest Back Post Misses

Not being there I can only go by highlights.

How anyone can say that was a free kick must watch another game.

Terrific four goals. Well done to Houston for blunting the forward runs of Tavernier playing Taiwo on the left.

Disappointing not to hold on but it was the same last year two goals conceded late on.

Morton game a big game now. Really need a win

Interesting to see that once again all memo’s from the SPFL have been adhered to by awarding Sevco a dubious free kick which not only lead to a goal, thereby relieving the pressure on them when it looked like they were not going to win.

No doubt Saturday’s ref will be carpeted by the SPFL and receive a reprimand of some sort when it clearly states that a penalty should be awarded when the other team appear to have mastered the Sevco attacks.

I suppose the only saving grace is that the dodgy free kick resulted in the goal the Ibrokes club needed, thereby breaking Falkirk’s resistance and getting their manager reported to the SPFL for telling the truth.

Having looked at the free kick several times then I have no idea why Houston is moaning, it clearly was a free kick and was one of the few things he got right in the match. Houston should be moaning at his player for making such a clumsy tackle in a dangerous position.

Or for leaving a massive gap to his left and leaving the wall covering the same area as him? Not one of the hardest freekicks tavernier will ever score.

Archived