Hearts vs Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I've watched us lose and still felt positive - easy to say when I've been sitting in my house with the heating on right enough!

Thought we knocked the ball about well and matched Celtic all over the park, undone by a couple of moments of brilliance that we've lacked since Skacel left. Sow looks like he's getting his confidence back and Jordan McGhee looked brilliant for someone playing out of position, looked dangerous going forward. Still feel Buaben is the weak link in midfield which is sad after last season, but he didn't look too far off the pace.

If it was a league game with a packed Tynecastle I think we would have won that. It's a shame Griffiths is such a racist creature off the pitch because his footwork is great to watch, and I'm probably one of the few Hearts fans that doesn't mind his celebrations, gives back as much as he takes.

Can't say I'm too gutted to be out the league cup, we'll always have the rematch in the Scottish cup. :lol:

I thought both teams were poor. No wonder we are a joke on the European stage if that's the best we can do.

Well done Celtic for one moment of class from the Thumb.

Archived