The Rat AKA Glenafton Manager

cmonthelie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sake mate.... No reason to put this on here! If he did or not is an elephant sorry irrelevant in my opinion!

Arthurlie tapped up a winger from East Kilbride as was confirmed by Him and Fabi and as the godfather said there's not many players that sign for clubs without a word in their war or a secret call!

It's all down to where they want to be play or I guess £'s but bottom line you want guys playing for your club because they want to, that makes teams

A guy could set fire to nugents hoose, his entire family & friends and he would still be willing to shake the guilty parties hand and call it a very pleasing draw .

So because I know what happened on this and past occasions and I'm friendly with those involved that makes me a patsy?

I love your posts and your knowledge but I have yet to meet you Hertha, when we visit you at Beith I will ask Mr Boal or the gaffer Maggie to point you out and I will ce say hello.

Why should I put anyone down that I've found ok to me and that IMO haven't done my club anything bad? I take people as I find them and well I think JM is a cracking guy where many have different opinions, get me now?

So because I know what happened on this and past occasions and I'm friendly with those involved that makes me a patsy?

I love your posts and your knowledge but I have yet to meet you Hertha, when we visit you at Beith I will ask Mr Boal or the gaffer Maggie to point you out and I will ce say hello.

Why should I put anyone down that I've found ok to me and that IMO haven't done my club anything bad? I take people as I find them and well I think JM is a cracking guy where many have different opinions, get me now?

Haha , I've stood alongside you several times mate for a half time beer but next time we will introduce ourselves officially via myself or the guys you mention . :)

Archived