Queen's Park v Clyde (Match Preview Thread)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only by absence of inclusion (rather than specific inclusion) on the OS, it seems as if Duggan will return for us which puts us at full strength (Quinn, Mitchell & Marlow wouldn't be first choices if fit imo), which makes me much more confident about this game than would otherwise have been the case. Will Gus be tempted to go at Clyde from the start by pairing Duggan & Carter again, or will it be more of a grind them down approach with the solitary striker...........I'd like the former, but anticipate the latter.

I doubt the club are under any illusion as to how things are getting viewed right now, so if they can't use that as a motivation to put in a performance compared to that.....thing.....last week, they never will

If they took another bad defeat today, it could set off a series of poor results which in a tight league could spell big trouble. But I've a feeling we'll get a win here today somehow, no real logic to it, just think we will

One thing's for sure, they could only be as bad as last week, it'd be impossible to be worse (no Clyde, don't view that as a challenge....... :( )

I doubt the club are under any illusion as to how things are getting viewed right now, so if they can't use that as a motivation to put in a performance compared to that.....thing.....last week, they never will

If they took another bad defeat today, it could set off a series of poor results which in a tight league could spell big trouble. But I've a feeling we'll get a win here today somehow, no real logic to it, just think we will

One thing's for sure, they could only be as bad as last week, it'd be impossible to be worse (no Clyde, don't view that as a challenge....... :( )

agree

time for all the bull**** this week from the manager and players to come to something tangable this we are hurting as much as the fans well let's see how much

time to put up or shut up

2 0 to Clyde

ps still think I'm drunk from last night :)

it will be interesting to see what the attendance will be for this one......usually about the 700 mark so disappointing if it drops below 600 as it's a better atmosphere when there's decent away support which in turn helps stimulate ours to make some noise

Archived