Cowdenbeath v Arbroath

onecowden

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol::lol::lol: Is it Hampden? I was there working though.

No Rie it's not Hampden. If I was to guess I'd say it was the Yokohoma stadium in Tokyo? Was just a quick google search.

Apologies for any jokes as well by the way, don't take it to heart. Touring Scotland's lower leagues, in support of Colin Nish of all people, just seems pretty bizarre... :lol:

Have you met him?

Back onto the actual game who was the Arbroath boy who got clean through and shot over the bar?

I reckon they must practice that the number of times its happened in a game and a bit.

When our goal was chalked off yesterday was he offside? No idea from the pleasureland end.

No Rie it's not Hampden. If I was to guess I'd say it was the Yokohoma stadium in Tokyo? Was just a quick google search.

Apologies for any jokes as well by the way, don't take it to heart. Touring Scotland's lower leagues, in support of Colin Nish of all people, just seems pretty bizarre... :lol:

Have you met him?

No need for apologies. Just no one understand my sense of humour :lol:

Yes, I usually ask Nishy for him autograph after game. Really he is a gentleman and nice to his supporters unlike some famous footballers. Game was called off horribly yesterday but my student was not too unhappy as he managed to shake hands with Nishy. Also, I managed to buy some Arbroath Smokies for dinner _ I mean the fish not the smoke in Central Park last Sat.

Anyway, we were wondering why the Ref did not check the weather forecast Fri evening or Sat morning. He could see the warning. I think he has no internet and phone at home.

I reckon they must practice that the number of times its happened in a game and a bit.

When our goal was chalked off yesterday was he offside? No idea from the pleasureland end.

It was offside...

Put it this way, if he was any further off he would've been behind the byline. I think he was hoping to get the ball straight from the goal kick, which afaik wouldn't be offside. But a Cowden player touched it meaning he was genuinely about 25 yards off.

That boy was a bit of a fud, was it Spence? Bizarre behaviour when he just started kicking Fleming way after Fleming had the ball safely in his hands.

Archived