The James McClean Sponsored Poppy Thread

7 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Some nice heads gone here over the size of Corbyns poppy. 

IMG_20181030_003316.jpg.c719c838d214e1b69bf77afb8d4c7854.jpg

It would be a bit difficult to put the leaf of that poppy leaf at 11 minutes past as it's made of metal.

6 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

BBC trolling there.  The Twitter feed has, of course, stimulated glorious amounts of seethe on both sides, as Trump might say.

I really don't see what the problem is, he doesn't want to wear a poppy on his shirt, fine, he doesn't have to.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

I really don't see what the problem is, he doesn't want to wear a poppy on his shirt, fine, he doesn't have to.

Indeed.

In fact, the statement from the club seems eminently sensible, which is disappointing. They need to sign some PR staff from Scottish teams.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

No you don't...

The only line that ever made me laugh in Men Behaving Badly involved one of them, pished, with Prawns on his fingers saying "I can't eat them, they disagree with me", to which he (in what I can only assume is a fair approximation of a prawn's voice) replied "No we don't!"

Men Behaving Badly was awful.