Dundee to play Celtic in the US.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical response to a post from an idiot, I would agree.

It's quite amusing that you are clearly so stupid you don't understand any of this, instead resorting to standard seething Celtic fan "patter".

Eh? How do you work that one out? I haven't commented on the topic at all. I've just been pointing and laughing at you ya mad banger. :lol:

You are a fucking hypocrite. Your posts on a whole host of club related matters support the view that fans are nothing more than 'consumers'. Of course I shouldn't expect consistency from you.

Is that so? I look forward with interest to you substantiating this awful slur. Take your time. I'll be back to laugh at your efforts later.

I asked a valid question about what it would be worth to Dundee after all the expenses etc. If you can't give an intelligent answer then fair enough. Perhaps I expected too much.

It's not valid at all Stan. Don't you think they'd have already worked that shit out? They wouldn't be doing it at a loss financially.

Why are you so raging at this?

Cool tunes put up by Dee Man, although I don't like any of it. Thank you.

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you cant please all of the people all of the time.

John Lydgate

Dundee fans can't afford to get out Dundee so how they going afford America:)
There was a survey done, more affluent fans support Dundee. The less well off support the club of Tangerine villainy down the road.
can see it Dundee fc back in administration after they take team to America for a game :)
I'm guessing you meant to use your other account to hit back with this witty retort?

Let's be honest here:

- if Sevco were in the top division, it'd be them and not Dundee.

- if this were anyone other than Celtic playing Dundee, it wouldn't happen.

No. Because it has been put forward by Dundee's chairman.

No. Because it's Dundee playing Celtic and let's be honest, I doubt Dundee v Kilmarnock would have the same appeal.

I would think if this goes ahead there will be a lot of publicity around the first European league fixture to be played in the States (or anywhere overseas??). This would be attractive to sponsors surely. It might help Dundee get extra income for shirt/ pitchside sponsorship etc in the summer as surely its a major selling point?

I wouldn't want it to be a regular thing at all, but if season tickets were reduced accordingly, and the majority of Dundee fans were happy with it, then go for it.

The point about doing more to promote our game at home to get more folk at matches is a valid one and definitely needs improved massively. But playing a game in USA doesn't affect this at all. It could even be used as a catalyst to start boosting our league at home as well.

Archived