Celtic's European Campaign 2016/17

jagfox

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I'm gutted for you all on the thread. :D

It's more fun watching flailing performances in the Europe League groupings ;)

Just now, 8MileBU said:

the fud on Radio Scotland

That's exactly what he is. Could they have a more annoying twat commentating? Whit pish he's slavering :lol: 

Celtic are fucking shite without Roberts. Shitov had that sending off coming, bombscare flying into tackles in both legs. Fair fucks to Dembele some pressure there. Gordon with a howler.

Also in the long run I think young Tierney will be a better option at left back than Robertson... He's so sound defensively.

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

We said even if Celtic win they've been shite. They won, and they're still shite. 2 penalties to paper over the cracks. 

I am not going to deny that this current squad and the style of football they are playing is not good enough to qualify for the Champions League group stages.

All it has done is guarantee a group stage placing.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I am not going to deny that this current squad and the style of football they are playing is not good enough to qualify for the Champions League group stages.

All it has done is guarantee a group stage placing.

Still another round to play.

4 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

After two penalties and two disgraceful red cards they'll still think that there's a conspiracy out to get them. Truly a disgusting football club. 

:lol: The only conspiracy is the one floating inside your head.

Guest DAVIDB69
Still another round to play.

Think you better hope you get Dundalk, I suspect legia Warsaw with about 10000 "travelling" fans

Just now, Deefiant said:

Is it the round where the big boys come in (epl 4th place etc) or have they got another round of dross to play?

This is where the big teams come in, but I'm sure it splits into two sections, and Celtic are in the easier section due to being league champions

Is it the round where the big boys come in (epl 4th place etc) or have they got another round of dross to play?

Celtic can't play the 'big boys' as they go via the Champions route and avoid them.

The next round is where 4th place team will enter though.

Archived