Greenock Morton v Hibernian

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game although postponed has brought to light how sound Mr Fox is and that makes it worthwhile. Doyle I'll buy you a pie next week if your in the east to make up for a missed trip to the biggest shithole in Scotland that's famous for Martin compston.

Probably because we've got Rangers away on Saturday. We'd played Motherwell on the Tuesday before the last time we played them and looked knackered after 15 mins so Morton probably don't want that to happen again.

Would be surprised if that's the reason. No reason a full-time team can't play Tuesday & Saturday, and they will do numerous times throughout the season I'd imagine.

Would be surprised if that's the reason. No reason a full-time team can't play Tuesday & Saturday, and they will do numerous times throughout the season I'd imagine.

Very true, but we obviously don't want to give them the slightest advantage ahead of next Saturday, and neither I suspect, would you want us to considering us picking up a result there would aid your title bid.

Went down to Cappielow about 3pm yesterday to pick up my Ibrox ticket and a few folk who were kicking about hospitality after getting fed were suggesting the club are hoping to rearrange it for Tuesday 12th January.

We're wanting to play the game on Tuesday night but Morton won't agree.

Good, I'm working Tuesday night. Make it Wednesday please.

In all seriousness, there's perhaps a desire to avoid clashing with televised games so they might be trying for a midweek that doesn't have any Champions League fixtures.

Archived