January Transfer Window

I've been told it's between you and York. There's no chance Si will want to move to York.

Not sure what hes like to be honest. He was banging them in for Arbroath but the premiership seems to be a step too far for him so hopefully he'll come and tear up the championship. Regardless hopefully if he does come, he'll be here by the weekend.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Alloa/Dumbarton we put him out to. Dunfermline might be a possibility if you have signed El Bakhtaoi (?) ..

Meh. He was poor against us and missed an absolute sitter from about 3 yards. He's still probably better than what we've got though.

So did Vaughan break through this season and how good a prospect is he?

Pretty sure Vaughan got a pretty nasty injury early on in the season. He did look like a very decent talent against us on the final day of last year.

Meh. He was poor against us and missed an absolute sitter from about 3 yards. He's still probably better than what we've got though.

Pretty sure Vaughan got a pretty nasty injury early on in the season. He did look like a very decent talent against us on the final day of last year.

Aye cruciate ligament injury.

A generally ITK Saints poster on here claiming a loan deal for Brad McKay is close. Assume its to someone down here.

Hopefully he comes back from injury and get's a couple games before the end of the season.

He will be back before the end of the season. Tremendous prospect with a good attitude to boot. Good hibee too!

If he comes back the same player in March, I genuinely think we could be looking at a future Scotland star. Hes only 18. Thats just my opinion though..

That's if Wales don't get in there first ;)

VT has reeled in a spectacular number of bites here and it's a tad more impressive than it is surprising.

Folks continue to be trolled and jump to respond to his provocative comments, and while people do, he'll continue to make them, which is fair enough.

If this lad is as good as some say, he'll light up this league and fire Morton up the league. He may well do, who knows. If Falkirk wanted to sign him and he chose Morton, I'd find that strange, but hey, there's lots of things that are strange in this game.

Me, I've never heard of him, so I'll wait and see what he does as he gets games for Morton. I won't hold my breath, but he may well be the saviour as some over the river seem to suggest. If he is as good as touted though, I'd guess that there's a drawback which has resulted in him now plying his trade down Cappielow way.

Anyway, I await being told I am scrambling for relevance/better luck next time/unlucky champ or some other such witty and original retort. Exciting times.

VT has reeled in a spectacular number of bites here and it's a tad more impressive than it is surprising.

Folks continue to be trolled and jump to respond to his provocative comments, and while people do, he'll continue to make them, which is fair enough.

If this lad is as good as some say, he'll light up this league and fire Morton up the league. He may well do, who knows. If Falkirk wanted to sign him and he chose Morton, I'd find that strange, but hey, there's lots of things that are strange in this game.

Me, I've never heard of him, so I'll wait and see what he does as he gets games for Morton. I won't hold my breath, but he may well be the saviour as some over the river seem to suggest. If he is as good as touted though, I'd guess that there's a drawback which has resulted in him now plying his trade down Cappielow way.

Anyway, I await being told I am scrambling for relevance/better luck next time/unlucky champ or some other such witty and original retort. Exciting times.

Regretfully "The Great Ego" is not available for comment at this time,

Please accept this "unlucky champ" on his behalf and leave your message after the beep. ;)

*Beep!*

Exceptionally overrated by the Dundee fans. He came to us very highly regarded, but frankly didn't show enough. He wasn't even the best prospect for our front line given Lewis Vaughan, who is only a year older, has looked an infinitely better player prior to his injury. It mighht have been the wrong fit, but frankly I think Wighton's a bit lightweight. He's got time on his side. A lot of the issue for ourselves came in the fact that he simply didn't offer any outlet. A combination of below average work rate and not knowing what to do when on the ball.

We've been utterly spoiled by Lewis Vaughan who looked incredible prior to his injury and looked all set for a massive season with us.

He may well have the potential that Dundee fans say he does, but he evidently isn't ready for this level. The best thing for Wighton would be to move on to a League One or League Two where he's not out of his depth and can actually develop as a player, rather than continuing to be completely ineffective in the Championship and learning nothing from it.

Archived