Queens v Raith

Seats available on a minibus leaving Novar Bar at 3pm (followed by Toll Centre, Burntisland if required), to book text 07760142840 with name/pick-up point/number of seats or book online at https://event.bookitbee.com/4545/minibus-to-dumfries-for-queen-of-the-south-v-raith-rovers/ or contact me on PM or Twitter or Facebook, all texts/online messages will be replied to ASAP.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seats available on a minibus leaving Novar Bar at 3pm (followed by Toll Centre, Burntisland if required), to book text 07760142840 with name/pick-up point/number of seats or book online at https://event.bookitbee.com/4545/minibus-to-dumfries-for-queen-of-the-south-v-raith-rovers/ or contact me on PM or Twitter or Facebook, all texts/online messages will be replied to ASAP.

Cancel the minibus and book a skateboard

We normally find out on a Thursday morning, after Mckinnon gets interviewed. I'm hopeful that we've only got Thomson, Vaughan and Barr out though.

That's how it's turned out. According to this morning's FFP only the long term injured didn't train this week.

I live 80 yards from Palmerston and if the weather's like this, I'll just watch it on TV too.

So, a little bit of wind and rain puts you off going to a match, but you are apopletic when a fixture is moved from Boxing Day. A real hard core supporter !

Shame that AGAIN this is on a Friday, I quite like going down to Dumfries.

Pretty shit that we have two Friday games in a row at awkward locations - why cant they keep this to more local games?

More the point, other than Queens and Rovers fans, who the f**k wants to watch this on telly?

Shame that AGAIN this is on a Friday, I quite like going down to Dumfries.

Pretty shit that we have two Friday games in a row at awkward locations - why cant they keep this to more local games?

More the point, other than Queens and Rovers fans, who the f**k wants to watch this on telly?

Do you think that's possibly why they've picked it, a match that would have had minimum travelling support anyway?

In all honesty, what will it take off the travelling support compared to a Saturday, 80 or so?

For some strange reason I've found myself tuning into BBC Alba for the other Championship games here and there. They usually end up being horrific games of football to watch mind you. Our game will be no different to any neutral viewers.....and possibly to fans of each team as well.

So, a little bit of wind and rain puts you off going to a match, but you are apopletic when a fixture is moved from Boxing Day. A real hard core supporter !

Why would I have any desire to be considered a hard-core supporter?

What does my aversion to spending sixteen quid and enduring terrible weather, when I could be watching on TV with a drink, have to do with my view on the moving of the Boxing Day game?

As it is, the forecast is ok, so I'll probably go. I'm entertained however by the notion that not doing so, might piss you off.

Archived