Motherwell V Dundee

It's my own personal record more than anything g else. I've been 16 times we only scored goals in 4 of those matches won two, drew two and lost the rest.

You not fancy going to the sales or something on Boxing Day?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we lose I will be very, VERY upset.

I wouldn't let it get to you to that extent. I don't think Dundee are that good and Well are that bad. The gap surely isn't that great? For fans of provincial teams it should a case of hope for the best and expect the worst.

I wouldn't let it get to you to that extent. I don't think Dundee are that good and Well are that bad. The gap surely isn't that great? For fans of provincial teams it should a case of hope for the best and expect the worst.

It's not to do with Motherwell being a bad team. Just that we haven't won a game for 3 years.

A game we really should be taking all three points from here.

Has the feel of a draw about it however.

1-1.

I actually think it's a game where we should be taking all three points. We're bound to get back on track again sometime soon and Motherwell has been a good fixture for us the last two years.

1-3.

We were bloody awful against the Dons. If we play like that against the 'well then we really do have a problem.

Win baby just win.

It also depends on how well or badly we play. Like you a win comes first and the performance second.

COYW

Archived