Clyde v East Fife

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay cheers. What a good thing to do.

think it's important that younger fans are encouraged to come to games they might just get the bug and keep coming to football should be free throughout 'Scottish football

think it's important that younger fans are encouraged to come to games they might just get the bug and keep coming to football should be free throughout 'Scottish football

yeah agreed. I'm 15 and been to nearly all 42 stadiums in the professional leagues. Need some young blood into bayview to get a bit atmosphere

The bayview faithful are running out of patience with the awful football being served up under the Naysmith management. Tuesday night was an all time low. The East Fife forum flooded with negative opinions of Naysmiths leadership. One win in 9 games in a league as poor as this sums up the fans unrest. Two of these games cup ties but still against 2nd division opposition. Injuries and suspensions can be used as an excuse but when you only have 17 players that will always happen at some point in the season. Many good East Fife fans I know have just stopped going as they are sick of seeing a team deploy one striker and sit so deep they invite the opposition on to them. I can only see a Clyde victory tomorrow as I don't think we will be able to stand up to Clydes physical challenge. Our midfield was shocking on Tuesday with Alan Walker and Fraser Mullen not nearly mobile or fit enough. If Pat Slatery and Ross Brown not fit tomorrow then we are in trouble. We have been poor at defending cross balls and this is where Clyde look to use their physical presence. The way I feel just now I cant put myself through another 90 ,minutes of mental torture watching what has been all too often dire stuff.

Can any Cumbernaud based fans please give us an early weather report tomorrow?

Unless there is a real deluge then I would say it will be on. Put it this way, if the Shire game was at Broadwood I'm confident that would have been on so I don't think there will be an issue.

The bayview faithful are running out of patience with the awful football being served up under the Naysmith management. Tuesday night was an all time low. The East Fife forum flooded with negative opinions of Naysmiths leadership. One win in 9 games in a league as poor as this sums up the fans unrest. Two of these games cup ties but still against 2nd division opposition. Injuries and suspensions can be used as an excuse but when you only have 17 players that will always happen at some point in the season. Many good East Fife fans I know have just stopped going as they are sick of seeing a team deploy one striker and sit so deep they invite the opposition on to them. I can only see a Clyde victory tomorrow as I don't think we will be able to stand up to Clydes physical challenge. Our midfield was shocking on Tuesday with Alan Walker and Fraser Mullen not nearly mobile or fit enough. If Pat Slatery and Ross Brown not fit tomorrow then we are in trouble. We have been poor at defending cross balls and this is where Clyde look to use their physical presence. The way I feel just now I cant put myself through another 90 ,minutes of mental torture watching what has been all too often dire stuff.

That'll be 5-0 to East Fife then.

we haven't played for three weeks and east fife have only played once in that period , not to concerned about lack of games recon team will be really fired up only decision is durie or mitchell ,

3-1 to the bully wee

Archived