Catholic Rangers, Protestant Celtic

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the scottish national anthem is still about sending the English homewards to think again , they are cultural songs just as your club sing many cultural irish songs which are more supportive of the Catholic/republican movement, although I might not agree or be supportive of their stance but I won't Deny anyone their right to sing them and I sure won't go out my way to be offended by them

Do you actually know what the song derry's walls is about

I'd like a chair lift from the Brandywell to the Mem.

Feck walking up that big hill.

Nothing, just the same as Celtic have nothing to do with Kevin Barry or the 1916 uprising but yet your support still sing about them or related incidents. It goes both ways.

like me the vast majority of Celtic fans come from and Irish Catholic heritage, so I'd say the 1916 uprising was quite important in their family history, and families recent history at that.

If you can find me one who is related to anyone who guarded the walls I'll gee you a bag of sand.

There is Rangers fans from Donegal their first language is Irish, it's a strange world. None of them guarded the walls.

So every celtic fans have relations who were involved in the easter uprising

If you can find me one who is related to anyone who guarded the walls I'll gee you a bag of sand.

There is Rangers fans from Donegal their first language is Irish, it's a strange world. None of them guarded the walls.

Shame some celtic fans don't give a f**k about actual battles and wars their grandfathers and great grandfathers probably were involved in , instead choose to boo shout during a minute silence dedicated to them

like me the vast majority of Celtic fans come from and Irish Catholic heritage, so I'd say the 1916 uprising was quite important in their family history, and families recent history at that.

Where did I say that?

You didn't, THE KING did.

Bandit, could have got you a chap directly related to one of the 13 Apprentice Boys but he's a Derry City fan.

Nope, but back in 1916 probably over 90% of all Celtic fans were from very recent Irish heritage

And for the first 60 years of Celtic existance they sung about Irish independence and other Irish songs and incase you didnt notice theyre actually called celtic play in green and white with a shamrock on....

Now what is the link between rangers fans and sectarian battles over 3 hundred years ago?

Archived