Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

Guaranteed your crowd will struggle to be half what we got and we will bring 5 to 6 times the paltry numbers you brought to ours.

If we had a big game we would take a big support no bother . A cup tie versus junior nobodies doesn't exactly set the pulse racing . Enjoy your big day out lads x

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye but it's a big game for you boys. If Forfar went to Celtic/Aberdeen I'm sure they'd care too.

Haa haa , is that you comparing Forfar to Celtic???.... pmsl !

Seeing how its only the Loony toons on a Tuesday night in January away, most might no bother going as its no really a big game. Unless of course we have loyal fans that travel to support their team ...

Oh it'll be funny if these Junior diddles pump you out on your shitty plastic pitch in front of 600 fans of which 500 are away fans.

I accept it must be strange for Forfar to be considered as "big" or "favourites" instead of mince but hey ho this could be your one chance for a big tie....

See you Tuesday.

HTG!

Haa haa , is that you comparing Forfar to Celtic???.... pmsl !

Seeing how its only the Loony toons on a Tuesday night in January away, most might no bother going as its no really a big game. Unless of course we have loyal fans that travel to support their team ...

Oh it'll be funny if these Junior diddles pump you out on your shitty plastic pitch in front of 600 fans of which 500 are away fans.

I accept it must be strange for Forfar to be considered as "big" or "favourites" instead of mince but hey ho this could be your one chance for a big tie....

See you Tuesday.

HTG!

I don't support Forfar.

Also that is the comparison I'm making, Forfar to Linlithgow is the same as Celtic to Forfar. Bayern Munich would actually maybe be a better team to use instead of Celtic actually.

Whatever way you want to look at it though this is a massive game for Linlithgow and a bit of a banana skin minter replay type game for Forfar.

Of course the Linlithgow day trippers will be out in force, while the Forfar fans will barely be enthused enough to leave their homes.

Lichtie, behave man. It's Forfar and they're fuckin rotten. They know it and we know it. Now, they are 3 tiers above, but they're part time and of strictly limited capability. Fair enough they should be able to put a better team on the pitch than a club with our limited resources but by god it didn't look like it last week.

The boundary wall was definitely a leveller though.

If we are honest Forfar are about the same as us.

If the league structure wasn't a shambles we'd be in the same league.

FYI Forfar is not a big game for us, a Scottish cup 4th Round Tie is - regardless of who it is against.

I actually think we will struggle Tuesday night, mainly because we are playing on a plastic pitch.

Now calm down, and again thank us for giving you some decent money at this stage of the cup.

Aye, there's not much you can do to prepare for the boundary walls in the non leagues, the boundary wall in Irvine is also a fucking disgrace.

:ph34r:

To be fair, I'd rather have the boundary wall than the plastic shite pitch. You can plan for a pitch or the correct surface and dimensions but as for plastic thats much harder.

In my opinion, they shouldn't be permitted in "senior" football but i guess for the cling on lower leagues its no big deal....

Should suit us better than you guys then? All I seen was long ball and set piece seeking.

Do you seriously prefer plastic?

I don't think it's that much of a difference . Teams seem to enjoy playing at station park it suits the good teams especially Dunfermline .

That's fair play, there's a couple of junior clubs have them and it seems to sap the energy out the game and it becomes a bit of a training game in my opinion.

Have a pal who's a Falkirk fan who agrees with that but I accept that the weather in this country means it's a far better bet financially for clubs.

Looking forward to Tuesday, just a shame it's a bloody Tuesday and not a sat - a cold night and a 1.5 journey after work isn't exactly the day out you are telling us to enjoy!

Why should we need excuses? We're only junior diddies looking for a day out according to you, so we're expected to lose. You on the other hand are trying very hard to belittle the Rose and their facilities which have been commended by everyone else who visits.

Public park ...... lol why did you get the plastic out of curiosity? Was it because your pitch was shit? In which case it should have been easy for you last week .......

Why should we need excuses? We're only junior diddies looking for a day out according to you, so we're expected to lose. You on the other hand are trying very hard to belittle the Rose and their facilities which have been commended by everyone else who visits.

Public park ...... lol why did you get the plastic out of curiosity? Was it because your pitch was shit? In which case it should have been easy for you last week .......

Station park was a cracking grass surface which was affected badly by frost every winter resulting in lost revenue from hospitality sponsors etc. The plastic pitch has been one of the best introductions by the board in recent times .

You diddies are too easy wound up

Archived