Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between this thread and Dipsy's Celtic crawling on the Premier Forum it's not been a good few days on P & B for Forfar fans.

I would suggest it's a reasonably important game for both sides, sponsors money for progressing is not inconsiderable and a game against Premier opposition (though hardly a jackpot) in the next round.

Without any wind ups or slights intended we should win but given some of the rubbish we've served up this season I would not have much confidence in it.

A wee note to say we've already played QoS and Raith at this stage of the cup, you this is the third biggest game in our history if you are being pedantic.

I've just been on the wind up all thread, how people still can't seem to see this I do not know.

Wind ups aside I was actually quite surprised and impressed by your attendances this year after a quick google - more than I thought it would be and for me a benchmark for where Linlithgow should be aiming for just now.

I'm an Arbroath fan. I have been on the wind up about Forfars home attendances to their fans before too but they're actually decent considering the town is only 14,048, according to Wikipedia, just the 48 more people than Linlithgow, also according to wiki, so it is a good and realistic comparison for Linlithgow to be using.

I'm an Arbroath fan. I have been on the wind up about Forfars home attendances to their fans before too but they're actually decent considering the town is only 14,048, according to Wikipedia, just the 48 more people than Linlithgow, also according to wiki, so it is a good and realistic comparison for Linlithgow to be using.

I always smirk when some banjo playing Ayrshire side is used as if its typical for junior attendances.Whatever...

Between this thread and Dipsy's Celtic crawling on the Premier Forum it's not been a good few days on P & B for Forfar fans.

I would suggest it's a reasonably important game for both sides, sponsors money for progressing is not inconsiderable and a game against Premier opposition (though hardly a jackpot) in the next round.

Without any wind ups or slights intended we should win but given some of the rubbish we've served up this season I would not have much confidence in it.

I was in n Dundee the other day , it's amazing how many Dundee fans recognised a Forfar scarf , amazing ,

Archived