Linlithgow v Forfar

FuzzyBear

Don't think any player deserves special mention - they were all immense.

When I saw the team - 4 centre forwards, a centre mid at right back I feared the worse. Even more so as Batchy struggled early doors but by Christ he is a quick learner and looked by the end of the game he had played there for years.

Kelbie for me is very underrated by many and showed tonight he has a part to play - and what a part.

The roar at the goal was deafening and to hear the whole ground burst into song at the end was superb.

Good luck to Forfar for the future as the people I have met have been top notch and loved the banter with Dogs Bollox a top notch fisherman!!!

Your number 5 was excellent won everything

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rose players deserve all the plaudits. A lot of those guys don't play most weeks but to a man they were exceptional. Loved the BBC report mentioning Tyrell couldn't get a shift swap at the sausage factory! Seriously though, if some arsehole won't swap a shift to let you play in the Scottish Cup they are worth the watching.

? do the managers of the big teams run up the tunnel every defeat, without shaking hands of the opposition manager.

or was it that embarrassing for bollan, to even make the effort.

He's know used to football management yet he'll learn soon ,

If we only had another 10 yanos , we wouldn't be where we are now , he makes mistakes like any other player but always gives 100 percent ,

He had a bad game at Arbroath and was sent off , ever since then he's given everything for the jersey

The clown probably didn't rate Jimmy Liddle either

Pinning your hopes on a monstrosity of a footballer like Campbell probably goes a long way to explaining why you're in the shit.

Guest bernardblack

Baxter and Yano........the only 2 who play with their heart on the sleeve?? Unbefuckingleavable

So we're just supposed to put up with technically limited players, because they try hard?!

Reading this forum beforehand and seeing the majority of Forfar fans calling the rose a "pub team"

Linlithgow Rose are anything but. A pretty professional set up which could easily make the transition to senior football.

Linlithgow Rose are anything but. A pretty professional set up which could easily make the transition to senior football.

And should seek to do so if they want to keep progressing. Don't think that's a widely shared view but maybe some are starting to shift. I've always been in the go as far as you can reach camp but I understand the opposite view.

Archived