Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we should be talking down Barid too much, he's in good form and probably the most likely to score against us in this game. He's no world beater but this Falkirk team clearly get the best out of him.

Brilliant! We should have a composite, Barid El Alagui. He'd score a barrow load!!

I can only think of him taking Samuel, Kerr and Coyle to Utd. Were there more than that?

Sure he brought Allan Ferguson, Kevin James, John Henry, John Hughes, Craig MacPherson, Owen Coyle, Stuart Taylor and Mark Roberts from Airdrie to Falkirk

Then when he went to Tannadice he took Kerr, Coyle, Miller, Samuel and McLaren

Sure he brought Allan Ferguson, Kevin James, John Henry, John Hughes, Craig MacPherson, Owen Coyle, Stuart Taylor and Mark Roberts from Airdrie to Falkirk

Then when he went to Tannadice he took Kerr, Coyle, Miller, Samuel and McLaren

He didn't take Miller. We sold him to Bristol City. He went later. McLaren?

Agree with who he brought from Airdrie with the obvious exception of John Hughes!

He didn't take Miller. We sold him to Bristol City. He went later. McLaren?Agree with who he brought from Airdrie with the obvious exception of John Hughes!

Andy McLaren. Although now that I think of it we only ever had him on trial training with us and Dundee Utd swooped in

We're pleased to announce that Falkirk TV have secured a deal to broadcast tomorrow's match live to our Overseas Subscribers & PPV customers

Best news for Falkirk fans in a long time.

I've read this about six times and I still don't get what you're driving at.

Archived