Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battering some bloke.

Is it remotely likely that he'll get anything other than a fine or slap on the wrists? I don't know how 'battered' this chap was but there are other footballers which have been in various situations with the police that haven't really mattered. Not sure why this would.

I kind of hope that he's massively short of match fitness when we play, given he's only played 2 (?) first team games this season.

Is it remotely likely that he'll get anything other than a fine or slap on the wrists? I don't know how 'battered' this chap was but there are other footballers which have been in various situations with the police that haven't really mattered. Not sure why this would.

I know a young guy (17 at the time) who battered a guy 1 night on the sauce.

1st offence and was so smug about it he was telling everyone how much a fine and community service he was expecting.

Got 20 months jail.

I know a young guy (17 at the time) who battered a guy 1 night on the sauce.

1st offence and was so smug about it he was telling everyone how much a fine and community service he was expecting.

Got 20 months jail.

Did anyone else read this in the voice of Jay Cartwright ?

Guest Back Post Misses

I kind of hope that he's massively short of match fitness when we play, given he's only played 2 (?) first team games this season.

It is the high court

Archived