Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houston is a horrible wee guy. Moans like f**k when he believes his side have been wronged but when they get a wee break today he basically calls McGinn a cheat. Typical Jambo I suppose.

Edit: We were shite today for what it's worth. Keatings hasn't played well for ages yet got a start ahead of Henderson again. Stokes in for Malonga will also be an absolute stick on.

Head's gone

Genuinely not saying this to have a go but I quite fancy Falkirk to lose the first playoff. Not because of anything to do with Falkirk as a team but it just seems to happen more often that not when a team has to get past some mob they finished 30 points ahead of.

Absolutely zero purpose of this post behind trying to bait people into losing the head

Rangers will walk this league no doubt, Hibs will walk Falkirk in the play off's who knows what will happen after that in the promotion play off that, I really think United vs Hibs with killie going down, f**k knows what will happen in that game though according to united going on a good run to save Themselves.

Care to explain why Hibs would "walk" us in a playoff?

In 8 games in all competitions this and last season the record is Falkirk 3, Hibs 2, Draws 3

That is exactly what Houston does and 90% of all Managers only want to talk about their injustices. They singularly fail to balance the books and talk about decisions that go in their favour. Lack of class. Very few Managers are big enough to put their hands up and say that a bullet was dodged.

Falkirk had their big chance today if they wanted to finish 2nd. Even with a stonewall penalty for us denied they came up short.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

I see you're trying to troll Falkirk fans here, but you'll never do it as successfully as Houston trolls Stubbs.

That is exactly what Houston does and 90% of all Managers only want to talk about their injustices. They singularly fail to balance the books and talk about decisions that go in their favour. Lack of class. Very few Managers are big enough to put their hands up and say that a bullet was dodged.

Yup. Poor Housty always falls victim to the availability bias.

Kerrydale Meltdown@KerryFail37mHibs denied 5 stonewall penalties and Falkirk with 11 men behind the ball to make sure Sevco stay top.:lol:What ye like Falkirk!

Haha seriously? What game to people like this watch? Can't they remember that Falkirk actually beat rangers last month?

Archived