Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

Will Falkirk be playing their usual anti-football? I assume Houston learnt that from Levein. Falkirk are eye bleeding to watch, try getting the ball on the deck once every so often,

From what I've seen of Falkirk they can actually play a bit football, they just shitfest it against the better teams. Which is obviously a decent tactic since it helps them get good results against us and Rangers.

It's up to us to break them down and we've certainly got the players to do so.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've seen of Falkirk they can actually play a bit football, they just shitfest it against the better teams. Which is obviously a decent tactic since it helps them get good results against us and Rangers.

Glad one of you isn't a complete moron

On song Falkirk are a decent side, bar last night when that was utter shite but they got the win. They usual scrap it against us but it worked for them at times last year so that's good management and not copying potter.

Good move from the club to only give Hibs tickets for the North Stand. A bawhair under 4,000 home fans for Livi on a Tuesday night is a solid crowd and this is a much bigger game. Hopefully the TV won't put folk off, but 3pm is a more appealing KO time than the lunchtime slot had this been a Saturday.

Good move from the club to only give Hibs tickets for the North Stand. A bawhair under 4,000 home fans for Livi on a Tuesday night is a solid crowd and this is a much bigger game. Hopefully the TV won't put folk off, but 3pm is a more appealing KO time than the lunchtime slot had this been a Saturday.

Our only home game in January will also help.

Can see a fairly poor Falkirk crowd going to Livi and Ibrox with all these away fixtures this month

£15 I'm sure it was.

Game wasn't yesterday so not 100% sure.

We go back in 3 weeks.

I thought that £15 would entice a massive away support considering how fair it is for away fans? Or could it be that regardless of the difference in a few quid away fans will turn up to what stadia they want to therefore it's correct for the home side to not give a flying feck about what the away fans think of the pricing if it suits them and the home side.

I thought that £15 would entice a massive away support considering how fair it is for away fans? Or could it be that regardless of the difference in a few quid away fans will turn up to what stadia they want to therefore it's correct for the home side to not give a flying feck about what the away fans think of the pricing if it suits them and the home side.

Not seen a big away support at Livi in years.

We have 4 away games this month and Livi is the bottom of the pile.

Rangers mainly gets a bodyswerve because folk don't like getting stuff thrown at them and called all sorts.

It's not correct to charge £22 in this league when that is the prices in the Premiership.

Not seen a big away support at Livi in years.

We have 4 away games this month and Livi is the bottom of the pile.

Rangers mainly gets a bodyswerve because folk don't like getting stuff thrown at them and called all sorts.

It's not correct to charge £22 in this league when that is the prices in the Premiership.

We're Hibs we do what the f**k we want.

Deal with it.

Guest Back Post Misses

Another Hibs fan with delusions of grandeur. Unless you didn't notice you have been in the same league as Dumbarton for 2 years and possibly more to come. The only team to beat any of the top 3 in the league this season who your rivals for the title knocked 6 past on Saturday, and wee Falkirk thumped in 5 against earlier in the season at the same ground.

Archived