Arbroath vs Elgin

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to your ground staff. Pub recommendations? Heading along from Dundee.

West Port Bar, football will be on, right next to the train station, don't imagine any out of towners will appreciate any of the other establishments down the West Port. :ph34r:

Tutties is decent but no BT/Sky.

West Port Bar, football will be on, right next to the train station, don't imagine any out of towners will appreciate any of the other establishments down the West Port. :ph34r:

Tutties is decent but no BT/Sky.

Millgate bar always an option. If you want to see some action try The Stag

Millgate bar always an option. If you want to see some action try The Stag

Millgate is brutal these days, possibly the worst pub in the town, they've even took away the pool table I've been told. Full of Rugby wankers.

The Stag isn't that bad, The Anchor has also improved now they've picked up one of the amateur teams.

Millgate is brutal these days, possibly the worst pub in the town, they've even took away the pool table I've been told. Full of Rugby wankers.

The Stag isn't that bad, The Anchor has also improved now they've picked up one of the amateur teams.

Really haven't been to the Millgate in a long time mind. Rains getting heavier again should make for a fantastic football experience.

Station bar best pub on west port. All others mentioned are awful, especially millgate for seeing any football

Archived