Prospects for play Saturday 9th Jan

Patches O'Houlihan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did I say it was off? From what I've been told and looking at the forecast there looks little chance of it being on to me.

Good job you never predicted this Rab. Would have been hell of a disrespectful to suggest the weather would call this game off......

There's players gone & lads came in but that was the first home game today since 3rd October & last time i saw them. As a fan i don't think the players are playing for the manager, no discipline & were all over the place positionally. No disrespect to Edin Uni but anyone would hsve beaten us today, embarassing!

There's players gone & lads came in but that was the first home game today since 3rd October & last time i saw them. As a fan i don't think the players are playing for the manager, no discipline & were all over the place positionally. No disrespect to Edin Uni but anyone would hsve beaten us today, embarassing!

Gretna the big league disappointment for me, just pipping EK who should be closer to the top. Genuinely so much potential for a real title challenge at raydale but they need to start recruiting staff (players and managers) of better character.

Gretna the big league disappointment for me, just pipping EK who should be closer to the top. Genuinely so much potential for a real title challenge at raydale but they need to start recruiting staff (players and managers) of better character.

Definitely a lot i'd agree with there. Personally after watching us in the Cup Final against EK last season i didn't fancy us at all this season for a title challenge & we deserve to be where we are. The next 3 weeks see's us play sides I'd expect to beat on paper but we'll be lucky to win any on todays performance. Big changes needed in attitude, discipline & personnel imo.

Archived