Rangers vs Killie

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be nice if the visiting supporters for the replay could abstain from pishing on my front door on the way to the ground, as is their usual practice (in the interest of balance can I point out that fans of the other half of the artists formally known as the old firm are just as bad). Thanks in advance.

Be nice if the visiting supporters for the replay could abstain from pishing on my front door on the way to the ground, as is their usual practice (in the interest of balance can I point out that fans of the other half of the artists formally known as the old firm are just as bad). Thanks in advance.

Piss off....

Al be making sure to stop by and leave a big staunch toalie right on Yer welcome mat

So its fine to throw things as long as it's aimed at kids in the Rangers end?

Also, exposing children to the happenings at your real team would be much more harmful.

Yer celticness is showing through again Norm.

Go on then. Make the argument that starts, "It's good to throw a coin at a child because..."

Errrm, not sure if serious!? If so, that's a pretty strange thing to say, even for you WRK, are you sure you meant to write that?

Aye he is serious.

Obviously he admits that a child getting struck by a coin is bad.

However he also clearly think that a typical Saturday afternoon scenario of an Dad taking his wee boy(or girl) along to catch a game of fitbaw at Ibrox is worse.

The man is hate filled, prejudiced, bigoted fool though, so I would not take him seriously.

Well done, berrz!

The only one to actually get close to what I meant - the only one with enough wit to actually read the post - was Tedi. Yep, that Tedi. Just let that sink in for a minute....

Of course, he still couldn't stop himself dotting Vicky's latest bon mots.... :lol:

You lot are so fucking blinkered you might as well be pulling a cart,

Well done, berrz!

The only one to actually get close to what I meant - the only one with enough wit to actually read the post - was Tedi. Yep, that Tedi. Just let that sink in for a minute....

Of course, he still couldn't stop himself dotting Vicky's latest bon mots.... :lol:

You lot are so fucking blinkered you might as well be pulling a cart,

You truly are some state

What odds on this being the most commented on match thread involving Kilmarnock by WRK?

As for throwing coins at weans? Sounds dubious but potentially deserved.

Quite low, I'd have thought. I'm beginning to think this bothers you more than it does the Sleuth. When's the next round, btw? My daft Dee mate fancies a road trip, Dumbarton willing.

Archived