Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

5 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

It's perhaps fitting that at almost exactly the same time as we've lost the protagonist of perhaps one of the most magnificent arrests ever, he can look down from Heaven (with the angles) at one of the most tinpot. Circle of life and all. 

I'm needing more context here.

Magnificent arrests ever? I'm thinking a serial East Fife meatwaggon inhabitant getting frogmarched around Hampden circa 1983.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

In which alternate reality was this?

Its a P&B hardy annual and when @Rugsterpitches up with abuse that isn't necessary, it's a sign that things gave taken a turn for the turgid. 

4 minutes ago, sophia said:

Its a P&B hardy annual and when @Rugsterpitches up with abuse that isn't necessary, it's a sign that things gave taken a turn for the turgid. 

I'm sorry, but this just reads like a The_Kincardine post.

Just now, Cheese said:

I'm sorry, but this just reads like a The_Kincardine post.

It doesn’t make sense after a litre of gin has been taken? 

26 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Video of the incident.

Like in 2011 you're going to get overly harsh sentences as summary justice is used as deterrence, when it looked like the police were losing control, and in this case like refugees could be burnt alive if it didn't stop. 

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Like in 2011 you're going to get overly harsh sentences as summary justice is used as deterrence, when it looked like the police were losing control, and in this case like refugees could be burnt alive if it didn't stop. 

Are you suggesting that this is an allegory for these last few pages? 

22 minutes ago, Rugster said:

It doesn’t make sense after a litre of gin has been taken? 

Ha. It was more the wording and phrasing, but on reflection it also needs a petty childish nickname for yourself. Maybe something like Rabid Ruggy.

11 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Separate 'Loyalist' and 'Republican' parades taking place in Glasgow tomorrow, apparently, while Scottish 'riot' police sent to N.Ireland. dear oh dear...

None of the Scottish police will be in NI tomorrow. There has been a massive operation to have more police officers around over the past week and that will continue. The reason the Scottish cops are going (150 or so) is that they’ve specifically been trained in the irish public order tactics which are very different to the rest of the UK, there arent many who have actually been trained across the UK. 

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

I'm needing more context here.

Magnificent arrests ever? I'm thinking a serial East Fife meatwaggon inhabitant getting frogmarched around Hampden circa 1983.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/article/2024/aug/08/jack-karlson-dies-succulent-chinese-meal-death-democracy-manifest-dead-aged-82

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Are you suggesting that this is an allegory for these last few pages? 

'Words that rhyme with Corey' thread for this pish

Edited by RawB93

28 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

A seaside version of cuckooing that's all the rage in Dundee these days?

I heard about that on the news the other day. I thought it was when someone was living in your house but you didnt really know they were there. No doubt that’s called something different. Ah yes, marriage. That’s it.. 

Didn't know where to put this. I thought there was a political journalist thread but I can't find it. I would start another but the woke two tier moderating on this forum would probably merge it and rename it.

Anyway, Macwhirter's boiler is leaking again.

On 10/08/2024 at 00:15, Cheese said:

Didn't know where to put this. I thought there was a political journalist thread but I can't find it. I would start another but the woke two tier moderating on this forum would probably merge it and rename it.

Anyway, Macwhirter's boiler is leaking again.

Sunderland, Hartlepool, Belfast, Rotherham, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Blackpool, Darlington, Weymouth and Plymouth all had riots but have similarly fewer people of BME origin.

It's simplistic pish by McWhirter.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh