Aberdeen v Celtic - 03/02/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does Hayes keep telling his teammates to throw their hands in the air at corners then whips in a cross without looking up? Great corners but that's pointless.

Hes not. It's a signal - He's telling them where the ball is going.

As a Celtic fan he has completely rejuvenated my interest in Celtic since he has came in. I have seen a change in Scottish football in the last few years, there is a lot more young players coming through and that's only being the teams are being more progressive and giving youngsters a chance.

The way he is approaching how to manage at Celtic just now should be something all Scottish managers should be trying to implement, getting their players fitter and playing a more European style of football. Ever since Rangers got liquidated I firmly believe every club in Scotland has received a kick to become second best, and the level of football and teams in the last few years has been better than for a good right lot of years.

With Strachan we have created a lot of positive feeling in the game, this should be transferred to our game which is a lot better and exciting than given credit for and we can only get better.

The point of the thread on Ronny was to see if you thought more clubs will try to become fitter and more European like to keep up with the fitness of the Celtic team?

Archived