Morton v Dumbarton 13/2/16

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you know what "rile" means champ. Until you do, we're pretty much done here.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Dreadful chat. Been giving it all the same shite for so long I'd have thought you may have expanded your vocabulary just a little bit at some point along the way, champ.

Is Lindsay still injured? If not I'd go with him and Routledge in the centre of a four man midfield. Walsh out wide with Heh on the other side. Still not convinced by Cawley who is far too wasteful in possession so he can settle for a place on the bench, unless of course Lindsay isn't fit. Likewise Gallagher.

Ewings probably deserves too keep his place given he's had two clean sheets but most would agree that Briwn is the better keeper so it'll be interesting to see how Atkin plays that one.

Nade and Fleming up front in a partnership that'll terrorise the Morton defence.

Thought he looked very decent against us in November, exactly the sort of player we were/are lacking. Was that a fluke?

He was in the middle of a decent run then and ever since that run's finished he's been fucking hopeless.

Is Lindsay still injured? If not I'd go with him and Routledge in the centre of a four man midfield. Walsh out wide with Heh on the other side. Still not convinced by Cawley who is far too wasteful in possession so he can settle for a place on the bench, unless of course Lindsay isn't fit. Likewise Gallagher.

Ewings probably deserves too keep his place given he's had two clean sheets but most would agree that Briwn is the better keeper so it'll be interesting to see how Atkin plays that one.

Nade and Fleming up front in a partnership that'll terrorise the Morton defence.

Jamie has had three clean sheets. Colour me insane, but I prefer Ewings.

Archived