Morton v Dumbarton 13/2/16

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much chat on this pre match thread. I presume all well with the ground and that there's no snow in sunny Greenock. Wee bit of snow fall locally there. Although it seems to have been in the higher up parts of West Dunbartonshire.

A few of us going to the game today. Looking forward to it although it will be a bitter cold day. Hopefully i can get an end seat in the stand as i don't fit into those seats.

Could any Morton fans commment on whether you can still get parked on the dual carriagway to nowhere next to James Watt dock. Our website said there was restricted parking down there at £5 a car. I think it was talking about the actual dock car park as opposed to the road though. Anyone know?

Not much chat on this pre match thread. I presume all well with the ground and that there's no snow in sunny Greenock. Wee bit of snow fall locally there. Although it seems to have been in the higher up parts of West Dunbartonshire.

A few of us going to the game today. Looking forward to it although it will be a bitter cold day. Hopefully i can get an end seat in the stand as i don't fit into those seats.

Could any Morton fans commment on whether you can still get parked on the dual carriagway to nowhere next to James Watt dock. Our website said there was restricted parking down there at £5 a car. I think it was talking about the actual dock car park as opposed to the road though. Anyone know?

If you're reasonably sharp you'd get free parking on the 'dock roadway' but there's also street parking around the ground. If you cant be arsed looking, there's the £3 option of the car park in Sinclair Street (entrance opposite the Norseman)

The snow is coming down now, but I do not see the game in any doubt

Best place for parking? I usually go down past Cappielow, head towards Greenock and turn right at the roundabout and park on the access road for RBS mortgage centre then your facing the right way for heading back up the road, safe and it is only a couple minutes walk till you reach the ground

Jamie Lindsay confirmed out for us, everyone else is fit.Ewings, Saunders, Buchanan, Wright, Docherty, Cawley, Gallagher, Routledge, Walsh, Fleming, Nade.That's who I'd like to see start this. A win would be huge for us.

A win here for you guys coupled with a defeat for us tonight would almost guarantee safety for you. No chance we are closing an 8 point gap. Critical day.

Archived