NFL Free Agency

lichtie23

Free Agency kicks off on March 10th with Broncos defensive superstar Von Miller being the biggest name to possibly be in the free agency market. Other possible free agents include Mohammed Wilkerson (Jets), Eric Berry (Chiefs), Josh Norman (Panthers), Janoris Jenkins (Rams), Eric Weddle (Chargers) and Alshon Jeffery (Bears).

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wilkerson isn't going anywhere. He'll be franchise tagged if nothing gets signed long term.

We need ILB, OLB, RB, OT and OG. No one really stands out other than Von Miller but I doubt he makes the open market.

Broncos two biggest free agents are Osweiler and Von Miller, seems more than likely that they will use the franchise tag on Miller if they have to.

49ers have Anquan Boldin, Phil Dawson, Alex Boone and Reggie Bush as the biggest names up for grabs. Dawson has been worth every cent but at 41 I think they will be looking to save some money on him. Bush has hardly played due to injury. Boldin certainly worth keeping if they can get the figures right and they have to keep Boone imo.

I always think you can pick up decent WRs in the draft so I'd be sorry to see him go but it wouldn't be the end of the World.

Our Defence needs sorting out. Danny Trevathan has already said he expects to talk to the Bears... the Fox link is a help in this case.

Bears have White coming back at WR as well.

Difficult to pin all your hopes on a rookie (which he effectively will be next year) unless you're in rebuild mode. Could try to tag and trade Jeffery. I'm sure the Browns would take him.

Difficult to pin all your hopes on a rookie (which he effectively will be next year) unless you're in rebuild mode. Could try to tag and trade Jeffery. I'm sure the Browns would take him.

They might be getting Josh Gordon back

Broncos two biggest free agents are Osweiler and Von Miller, seems more than likely that they will use the franchise tag on Miller if they have to.

49ers have Anquan Boldin, Phil Dawson, Alex Boone and Reggie Bush as the biggest names up for grabs. Dawson has been worth every cent but at 41 I think they will be looking to save some money on him. Bush has hardly played due to injury. Boldin certainly worth keeping if they can get the figures right and they have to keep Boone imo.

Would be disappointed if we cannot do a deal for Boldin and Boone as we should have plenty of cap space available. No problems with Reggie Bush going. After the way Andy Lee was treated there in no chance they will do anything other than allow Dawson to go. Probably waste a 4th or a 5th picking up his replacement like we did with Pinion as well.

No surprise, but Matt Forte confirms he will hit the open market next month.

Heard him being linked with the Pats on the Around the NFL podcast. That's a perfect fit and very scary as a Jets fan. I would love Forte on a cheap deal.

Archived