Hibs v Hearts 5th Round Replay - Tuesday 16th Feb

Bambino7

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pallardo has received 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards in his two seasons at Hearts, the animal.

Pallardo has never received a straight red in his entire career and his last sending off was in 2009 playing for Levante, the headcase.

Accident waiting to happen.

How he never received a red against the sheep earlier this season was a miracle, but you bash on mate if you fancy him lasting the 90 minutes when he's been booked inside 20.

How he never received a red against the sheep earlier this season was a miracle, but you bash on mate if you fancy him lasting the 90 minutes when he's been booked inside 20.

Surprisingly he wasn't one of our 5 who saw yellow.

Yes, extremely surprising considering he's had a massive 4 (FOUR) yellow cards this season.

He's bound to be sent off tomorrow now I've posted this but the idea that Pallardo has some kind of ingrained disciplinary problem (and tbf it's not just you who's mentioned it) is spurious pish and doesn't chime with the facts at all.

The only spurious pish is being spouted by yourself.

Never said he had a disciplinary problem, but when you consider we have lost the midfield against Hibs on more than one occasion in the past two seasons, Pallardo is not someone I fancy nipping at Henderson and McGinn in the early exchanges tomorrow.

I can't educate pork, but I hope this clears things up a bit for you m9

The only spurious pish is being spouted by yourself.

Never said he had a disciplinary problem, but when you consider we have lost the midfield against Hibs on more than one occasion in the past two seasons, Pallardo is not someone I fancy nipping at Henderson and McGinn in the early exchanges tomorrow.

I can't educate pork, but I hope this clears things up a bit for you m9

No, sorry, I only provided facts.

I suppose we'll see whether Neilson "risks" Pallardo tomorrow.

No, sorry, I only provided facts.

I suppose we'll see whether Neilson "risks" Pallardo tomorrow.

Booked the last time we visited Easter Rd, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Would love Pallardo to start and turn in a MOTM performance, but I just don't fancy him in our midfield tonight.

Called it right with Juanma before he had a benny at St.Johnstone....was even mocked for suggesting Reilly was worth giving a start in his place back then

Booked the last time we visited Easter Rd, but I'm sure you already knew that.

Would love Pallardo to start and turn in a MOTM performance, but I just don't fancy him in our midfield tonight.

Called it right with Juanma before he had a benny at St.Johnstone....was even mocked for suggesting Reilly was worth giving a start in his place back then

He was once booked against Hibs? Well this changes everything. We shouldn't play him, or anyone else who's been carded against them before.

He's a defensive midfielder and defensive midfielders pick up bookings. Pallardo doesn't pick up that many for a player in his position. If we play a different player in his role then they'd be likely to get booked as well. I suspect he'll start tomorrow.

Juanma is a nutter and is always a potential red card. You weren't the only person to notice.

Anyway, this discussion has probably run its course. I hope you enjoy the game today, LH.

ScoresFromHisBoxley

Gunnarsson

Keatings

Dagnall

Unfortunately, we would have to forfeit the game with under seven (nil, six two) players...

But we simply cannot risk players that have been booked against Hearts.

Id go for a team of:

Oxley

Gray

Hanlon

Fontaine

Stevenson

Bartley

McGeouch

Henderson

McGinn

Stokes

Cummings

The only person I'd like to maybe see replaced out of that is Gunnarsson in for Stevenson. Also feel we'd be better putting Fontaine back in for this, McGregor is a decent defender but is clearly woeful with the ball at his feet and we will have more of the ball in this game than hearts I'd imagine. Who ever gets the first goal will win, let's just hope it doesn't go all the way to penalties.

Coming to this game technically a neutral, but sitting in the East stand so cheering on Hibs on the night.

Some videos of the Hearts end celebrating would be appreciated.

No danger will Oshaniwa play. :lol:

Souttar will stay in and Rossi will be left back.

McGhee will be left back. Augustyn and Rossi cb.

1-3 Hearts. Dauda 2 and Walker.

Archived