Beastisms

Rugster

I'm annoyed that wallets made from materials other than leather hasn't yet been added.

Whenever I see one it's always being used by someone trying to look younger than they are. And why would they do that? For beastliness, that's why.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm annoyed that wallets made from materials other than leather hasn't yet been added.

Whenever I see one it's always being used by someone trying to look younger than they are. And why would they do that? For beastliness, that's why.

That's going in.

I agree sitting down in the shower is acceptable and will hack his account tonight and take it off...

He also needs to add people that wear Crocs. Especially with socks.

Crocs are going in, but waiters who work in a swimming pool environment are excepted.

Update 9 is done. That's it.

Update 10 shall be the scale. There will be a scientific scoring matrix used, which will allow you to determine if you are a beast, and if so, just how beastly you are.

This will be posted tomorrow, as I can't be arsed with formatting on the iPad, and I'd rather be at work getting paid to do it than at home.

Thanks to all for their contributions.

Nah, at least with saying you're an adult rasslin fan you'd be more accepted as it already has the global audience to go with it. Tommy soup is beastly to the very core. It threw up very few results on Twitter so only a few special beasts know about. "Tommy soup and toast for lunch #winner #fuckcolddays"

^ filth

I'm sure that if you put wrestling in to twitter it wouldn't come up with thousands of VLs and Beasts tweeting about it or nothing either.

There's got to be something these people are interested in, aside from World of Warcraft and Star Wars.

Nah, at least with saying you're an adult rasslin fan you'd be more accepted as it already has the global audience to go with it. Tommy soup is beastly to the very core. It threw up very few results on Twitter so only a few special beasts know about. "Tommy soup and toast for lunch #winner #fuckcolddays"

^ filth

The search was rather different for me, couple of tidies in the top 3 results. Definitely not VLs/Beasts.

post-14721-1455210364951_thumb.jpg

Fwiw I have no idea why I actually said it, a bit like soda, but still, being a fully grown adult wrestling fan is hands down more beastly!!

I'm sure that if you put wrestling in to twitter it wouldn't come up with thousands of VLs and Beasts tweeting about it or nothing either.

There's got to be something these people are interested in, aside from World of Warcraft and Star Wars.

Thankfully I've never played or watched those.

It may well be past the 5pm deadline, but these two are nailed on BEAST traits, so an allowance should be made.

Any male wearing jewellery other than a wedding ring should automatically be under suspicion.

Kicking over a homeless persons drink to impress a child (and boasting about it on an internet forum) is definitely BEAST esque behaviour.

Archived