Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's going in.

Thank-you, sir!

It may well be past the 5pm deadline, but these two are nailed on BEAST traits, so an allowance should be made.

Any male wearing jewellery other than a wedding ring should automatically be under suspicion.

1000 times yes. My ex-boss used to wear a little gold bracelet. I got the creeps every time I saw it. Definitely suspect.

I don't even agree with wearing wedding rings tbh, but I'm prepared to accept that too many arguments with wives would occur, and they just wouldn't be worth having.

But as for other jewellery... shudder. I particularly disapprove of gold bracelets and necklaces, but eyebrow piercings are another sign of being a fiddler.

I agree with buttoning polo shirts right up, regular shirts? Nah, you're not getting your primary school photos done. Get that top button out.

I have some shirts that need buttoned up right to the top otherwise they just look ridiculous, Ralphie ones for example, definitely not beastly, just tidy.

The ahower thing will go back on tomorrow. Whether it is on the list in the first post or not is irrelevant, it is in the category scoring matrix.

She's not only hacked the post, but fucked up the formatting also.

This will all be fixed tomorrow.

The ahower thing will go back on tomorrow. Whether it is on the list in the first post or not is irrelevant, it is in the category scoring matrix. She's not only hacked the post, but fucked up the formatting also. This will all be fixed tomorrow.

People that have 'Domestics'

Unless it's being worn with a tie, the top button of a shirt should never be fastened.

However, guys who leave the top two buttons unfastened are definite beasts.

This is 100% correct. Unfortunately too late for nominating.

Thank-you, sir!

1000 times yes. My ex-boss used to wear a little gold bracelet. I got the creeps every time I saw it. Definitely suspect.

I don't even agree with wearing wedding rings tbh, but I'm prepared to accept that too many arguments with wives would occur, and they just wouldn't be worth having.

But as for other jewellery... shudder. I particularly disapprove of gold bracelets and necklaces, but eyebrow piercings are another sign of being a fiddler.

I wear a wedding band and a watch (smartwatch on most days, proper watch on occasions)

Nonsense on the headphones.

Earphones fall out when walking about.

They are also shit quality in general

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

I don't use those bigger headphones (or any headphones at all really) but I can understand why folk use them. A lot of these types of headphones are noise cancelling headphones, which if using public transport is a god send. Normal in ear headphones don't have this feature and this leads to many people turning them up to max volume to drown out other noise, this in turn leads to loss of hearing for the listener and annoying musicla overspill for anyone within 10 yards of them. Bigger headphones might make you look a bit silly, but it shows signs of consideration not only for themselves but others around them. Definitely not beast behaviour.

As if we need confirmation of it, but Deeboy kens the score.

What kind of shit earphones do you buy?

I have 1 set of in ear and 1 set of headphones. Both made by monster (to be fair the Nokia HD headphones cost me nothing and they are by far the best things ever) and I bought their in ear phones (buds) sound designed by earth wind and fire.

No sound goes anywhere but in my lugs.

Even the basic skull candy earbuds are cheap and cheerful enough to do a good job

You look scruffy without the top button done on a lot of polos and shirts.

Shite shout.

Only if the person looks like a scrote in the first place.

Nah, the fully buttoned-up look is the non-verbal admission (by the wearer of the shirt), that they engage in beastly activity. Probably two or three times a week.

Only if the person looks like a scrote in the first place.

Nah, the fully buttoned-up look is the non-verbal admission (by the wearer of the shirt), that they engage in beastly activity. Probably two or three times a week.

Nonsense.

Can tell there's a lot of old lads on here.

Archived