Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop the bus. How do you get your hand through the gap between your legs to achieve appropriate purchase? There's something in the way for me there making that impractical to say the least, if not actually dangerous.

Or do these recumbent wipers have 2dimensional arms so can squeeze through gap between the seat and the bowl?

Confused and a little scared.

WMM

x

I scored 7

2 pointer for my work badge - its on a lanyard as soon as 5 hits I'm out the door and in the car without a thought.

5 Pointer for coins in back pocket......How the f**k can you categorise back pocket being the same beastliness as the purse carriers. I actively do not carry coins in a wallet but I'm being tarnished with the same brush as these Adam Johnstones ? Geez ma baw I'm gawn hame!!

20! Stuart Hall (just)

I only sometimes keep coins in my back pocket if there are holes in my front ones. Honest guv.

Why the f**k you got holes in your front pockets?

We have got a live one here. Chap on the door soon Tam!

Good work Rugster & everyone involved, we knew finally he would let slip.

A low scoring 4 for me, although drinking Cappucinos aside, the other three are toilet related. I stand to wipe, occasionally when tired/hungover sit to piss and occasionally talk to people I know at the urinals (I am not cottaging, in no way cottaging).

I also hold the view that the sit down wipers are the real Gary Glitter types.

With the multipliers, I'm on 14, making me Stuart Hall: a happy clappy, extrovert, zany beast.

Stop the bus. How do you get your hand through the gap between your legs to achieve appropriate purchase? There's something in the way for me there making that impractical to say the least, if not actually dangerous.

Or do these recumbent wipers have 2dimensional arms so can squeeze through gap between the seat and the bowl?

Confused and a little scared.

WMM

x

{David Attenborough voice}

And here, we see that the common beast cannot comprehend even the most basic, natural of procedures. Their minds are too awash with images of school sports days and soft play areas. Without immediate intervention by the authorities, it is only a matter of time before their urges become uncontrollable.

{/David Attenborough voice}

Why the f**k you got holes in your front pockets?

We have got a live one here. Chap on the door soon Tam!

Good work Rugster & everyone involved, we knew finally he would let slip.

Dunno, probably from keys. I should get a chain to attach them to...

Archived