Beastisms

Rugster

B*st*rd!

Just so you know, there's nothing I like better than walking about the Forge shopping centre with my tongue stuck down the throat of a 99!

GIRUY!

I refused to put 99s on the list.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B*st*rd!

Just so you know, there's nothing I like better than walking about the Forge shopping centre with my tongue stuck down the throat of a 99!

GIRUY!

I recall seeing a wee fat Celtic fan with a mask and an oxygen bottle in a JD bag getting the boot by a security officer, was that you Larry?

Below are practices/phrases which clearly define people who should be on the register:

Please feel free to add any I have missed below and the list will be updated.

[*]Referring to square sausage as Lorne/Slice/Flat

[*]Referring to French toast as eggy dip dip/eggy bread

[*]Sitting down in the shower

[*]Keeping coins in a wallet or back pocket

[*]Using an electric blanket if under 65

[*]Sharing a pint in a pub

update 10

Here are the categories http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/228912-beastisms/page-16#entry10184585

Here is the scale http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/228912-beastisms/page-16#entry10184591

These are incorrect.

My parents called the end of the bread 'heels' but I don't think I've ever used the expression. Therefore I'm 0% beast

Tell that to the baying mob after The Sun print your name and address in their paper. Guilty by association, I'm afraid.

No, they are not.

Aye they are.

Lorne sausage is an acceptable name.

Coins in wallet - nothing wrong with that, perfect if your wallet has a zip.

Electric blankets - not a necessity in life but great when you use them

Sitting in the shower - needs room be done on those horrifically hungover days

Sharing a pint - no explanation required

I'd say that anyone who says they haven't ever done any of the beastly actions on the list is absolutely a beast. It's a fucking long list with some small-scale beastly activity so I'd worry an awful lot more about any 0%ers

Yeah it's the Stuat Hall 'I never did anything wrong, ever' defence. Dodgy as f**k.

Aye they are.

Lorne sausage is an acceptable name.

Coins in wallet - nothing wrong with that, perfect if your wallet has a zip.

Electric blankets - not a necessity in life but great when you use them

Sitting in the shower - needs room be done on those horrifically hungover days

Sharing a pint - no explanation required

Are you a woman?

You're in absolutely no position to ridicule anyone's beastliness after that confession. What else do you do to save time? Have your breakfast on the shiter?

Funny you mention it but apparently when I was a wean I used to sit on the potty and eat my dinner.

Clearly my beastie behaviour has been passed down by my parents who allowed this to happen.

ETA - Would be good to know where my behaviour sits on the list. Apart from watching wrestling I don't really fit any of the other categories.

My missus finds the whole shitting/teethbrush thing quite disgusting. I'll be sure to let her know some of my P+B pals think it's not too bad.

Funny you mention it but apparently when I was a wean I used to sit on the potty and eat my dinner.Clearly my beastie behaviour has been passed down by my parents who allowed this to happen.ETA - Would be good to know where my behaviour sits on the list. Apart from watching wrestling I don't really fit any of the other categories.My missus finds the whole shitting/teethbrush thing quite disgusting. I'll be sure to let her know some of my P+B pals think it's not too bad.
That's a category all by itself. Award yourself 60 points just for that practice alone.

Archived