Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBS of 11 for me, the Heel of the bread, lorne, sitting down to pee (it can take a while at my age) and wearing a short sleeved shirt with a tie

When did blokes start sitting down for a piss?

I didn't think it could get anymore beastly than standing up to wipe. That was until someone admitted to brushing their teeth whilst doing a shite. Unbelievable.

Also, someone mentioned turboshandy a while back. Does anyone actually know whether he was banned or just disappeared on his own accord after literally outing himself as a genuine beast?

I didn't think it could get anymore beastly than standing up to wipe. That was until someone admitted to brushing their teeth whilst doing a shite. Unbelievable.

Also, someone mentioned turboshandy a while back. Does anyone actually know whether he was banned or just disappeared on his own accord after literally outing himself as a genuine beast?

I think he just fucked off of his own accord when someone worked it out. In fact, seeing the stuff about the Adam Johnson case today reminded me, they were similar ages

This forum's searching capacity is horrendous, so I'd presume turboshandy's last post was made at some point after January 2015. Some digging later and it was yourself who did the maths: or at least pointed it out. Effectively, they got together when he was 27/28 and she was 16/17.

I should also add that this actually happened in January 2015 and it appears he's since deleted the post and never been seen on the board again. A wise move. "A few eyebrows raised" ffs.

I think he just fucked off of his own accord when someone worked it out. In fact, seeing the stuff about the Adam Johnson case today reminded me, they were similar ages

This forum's searching capacity is horrendous, so I'd presume turboshandy's last post was made at some point after January 2015. Some digging later and it was yourself who did the maths: or at least pointed it out. Effectively, they got together when he was 27/28 and she was 16/17.

I should also add that this actually happened in January 2015 and it appears he's since deleted the post and never been seen on the board again. A wise move. "A few eyebrows raised" ffs.

Imagine your 16 year old sister/daughter coming home with a 28 (I'm sure he was 30 for some reason?) year old man, my dad would go mental.. :lol:

I'm surprised he had the brass neck to be seen with her in public to be honest.

A fairly respectable 6. If I followed Rugster's scoring rules, I would be an 11 but obviously, I'm not going to.

Utterly creeped out by the thought that anyone with a Y chromosome wipes their arse sitting down. And you're claiming the standers are beasts? That's like saying "You're a beast unless you walk around the park with a dog lead and no dog."

You've been Stateside too long, Remington. They get up to all sorts of BEASTly things in their turd-marinating lavvies.

Starting to think there may be something to this arse-wiping theory. If a heifer such as myself can maintain a spotless buttcrack without changing position for better access, some folk obviously have their minds on something else instead of the task literally at hand.

Scored a 10. Not too bad I suppose!

Not sure that someone who lives just beyond the edges of civilisation should be the one to decide the scores tbh?

The Killie guy who simultaneously shits and brushes should be immediately put in the stocks for the weekend then carried off to the Tower for a very long stay.

Archived