General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

6 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

C'mon lads who hasn't hired somebody on public funds so you can shag them? 

Nothing to see here 🙄

Aye, apparently no rules have been broken.  Just promises made to his wife. Bit like BoJo really... A wedding vow or oath is meaningless if you decide it is. 

Note... Like all MPs, Hancock would also have sworn allegiance to the Crown. With oath-breakers like him and BoJo around, her maj better watch out. 

I read a story a while back about Hubert H. Humphrey, the Democratic candidate for president in 1968. Someone in Nixon's team found out he had been having an affair and suggested to Nixon that they leak the story. Nixon said no because he was worried it would make voters switch to Humphrey. 

hubert-humphrey-for-president_0.jpg

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

The people love a shagger this is only going to add another 5 points to the Tory polling and rally the people around Hancock.

Yeah, but I think that only works if you've got a wee bit if shagger energy about you. Someone like JFK, or even Bojo, they are credible shaggers, and when these stories come out it just adds to the mythos, but when it's a wee sweaty guy like Matt Hancock I don't think it works the same way.

31 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Or what...

You better watch incase dirty matt steals yer bird wee man.....

Why would a preacher have a bird? 

It's also factually accurate that people that call others "wee man" on here are under 5'10 and generally out of shape. 

14 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The ultrayoons on Twitter really are utter scumbags.

Using the death of a woman due to errors in the cervical screening process to attack the SNP.

This was going on before the Scottish Parliament even existed.

The ultrasnats are just as bad if not worse.

Is that true? I've not seen anywhere detailing exactly when this person was failed by screening, was it as long ago as the 90s?
They've gone back to 1997 to identify 400+ women affected - so one would assume the advice they gave was in place at that point - they are now trying to trace records going further back.

40 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Why would a preacher have a bird? 

It's also factually accurate that people that call others "wee man" on here are under 5'10 and generally out of shape. 

Lol,3 Munro's last week done in 7hrs and yer bang on I'm 5ft 10,try again "wee man"

3 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Lol,3 Munro's last week done in 7hrs and yer bang on I'm 5ft 10,try again "wee man"

😂

Tell us more...

I'll take 50% of a hit rate over your 0.02% hit rate. 

You bald?  You just give off a certain energy if you know what I mean?

10 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

😂

Tell us more...

I'll take 50% of a hit rate over your 0.02% hit rate. 

You bald?  You just give off a certain energy if you know what I mean?

Aye roon about ma dobber wee man.....

Stop back slapping yerself its embarrassing .