Raith v Livi

On paper, our next few fixtures are a great opportunity to pick up some much needed points. Livi, Morton, St Mirren and Queens all at home and then alloa away. fingers, legs, baws crossed we can put a few wins together and create a little gap again in fourth...

I think the game on saturday may be crucial in setting the tone for these 'winnable' set of fixtures. However, going by this definsive situation its looking like a diffiuclt task. Genuinely cannot believe how unlucky we have been with injuries - Butt also furious at Bene for that stupidity putting us in the lurch.

Cat

Robertson Thomson (hopefully) Barr McKeown

Craigen Mathews McCord Connolly

Harry Stewart

The reason I opt for McCord is his delivery - they were causing all sorts of problems early on in the season, hoping to rekindle this. Eventhough he has been poor I wouldn't be upset, however, is Callaghan was playing.

Unsure if I will make the game but will certainly make the Morton game next week.

5-0 rovers kick starting our six wins on the bounce, including against The rangers.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Hopkin is done experimenting with Buchanan and White in midfield I think we'll start banging in some goals again, got a better looking midfield with the Jan signings that will get ball into the box for the two of them if he plays them up front again. Good options from the bench too with either Stanton or Telfer starting, Mullen, Currie and Sheerin are all good subs to have too. Just wish Hopkin would stop playing Glen (certainty to have a good game against Raith now).

On paper, our next few fixtures are a great opportunity to pick up some much needed points. Livi, Morton, St Mirren and Queens all at home and then alloa away. fingers, legs, baws crossed we can put a few wins together and create a little gap again in fourth...

I think the game on saturday may be crucial in setting the tone for these 'winnable' set of fixtures. However, going by this definsive situation its looking like a diffiuclt task. Genuinely cannot believe how unlucky we have been with injuries - Butt also furious at Bene for that stupidity putting us in the lurch.

Cat

Robertson Thomson (hopefully) Barr McKeown

Craigen Mathews McCord Connolly

Harry Stewart

The reason I opt for McCord is his delivery - they were causing all sorts of problems early on in the season, hoping to rekindle this. Eventhough he has been poor I wouldn't be upset, however, is Callaghan was playing.

Unsure if I will make the game but will certainly make the Morton game next week.

5-0 rovers kick starting our six wins on the bounce, including against The rangers.

Wonder if Robertson can play in the centre of defence? That'd give us a far more attacking option down the right.

Other than that it's pretty much bang on what I'd opt for too given the poor midfield displays of late.

I reckon we'll see something similar to Saturday. The concern is if Longridge's injury keeps him out of the game. If it does, I reckon we'll line up like this

McCallum

Halkett Gordon Cole Kakay

Mullin Fozza Pittman Stanton

Buchanan White

Bench

DJ (if fit)

Neill

Telfer

Glen

Sheeryn

Currie

Mullen (if fit)

I'm interested in examining this issue of Rovers having double Livi's budget. How have you come to this conclusion?

Anyway, it's 1 win in 12, if you're talking league games, which is fucking hopeless. We did also beat Elgin and then lost to Hibs in the Cup. Throw them in and it's 2 wins in 14. Closing in on that unwanted Murray record of 3 wins in 20.

We put up with 3 seasons of utter dross with Murray. Least we can do is give Ray another season.

Sensible post. Just because the previous manager was dross is it reason to keep the current one?

You still playing that horrendous long ball stuff since Daly left?

Sensible post. Just because the previous manager was dross is it reason to keep the current one?

Generally, but for 30 mins on Saturday we kept the ball on the deck and ran Falkirk ragged, so heres hoping we continue.

Actually no...we seemed to over play it actually against Alloa and ended up conceding a late penalty in true Rovers fashion.

Hopefully we get that win on Saturday to kick start our season again.

I'm fairly resilient to crap football and lack of success. Ray hasn't sunk me into the depths of despair where Murray had anchored me. When we were 1-0 down to Livi, back in March/April 2015, I bailed out at half-time as it was a foregone conclusion that we'd lose, and lose we did.

Ray started the season well, then signed Daly and got lazy. Hopefully he can get us to finish the season strongly. I'll still give him another season to get it right.

Our recent games haven't been the type that live long in the memory. I'll check on Saturday and get back to you re the long ball thing.

Now, this budget of ours that's double Livi's, how do you come to this conclusion?

Front two of Hardie and Harry is a pretty mouthwatering prospect. Not that I expect us to line up in such a way with Stewart scoring at the weekend, but it's nice to have options.

Front 3 of Stewart, Harry and Hardie? Now there's a thought. It also means we can rest players like Robertson and Callachan that are long overdue a wee rest..

Archived