Hibs v Morton

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can hit on the break and finish like that we'll give Celtic a game. Barr, McKee and O'Ware were fuckin outstanding tonight.

As AyrshireTon said, our biggest ever win at Easter Road. We'll be singing songs for decades. Is the DVD oot yet? ^_^

The DVD will be out, but for some reason the footage will be missing the last 5 minutes.

Maybe we can get 2entertain to animate it, or show a photo of greetin' Hibees with the radio commentary dubbed over it.

To all the Hibbees out there don't worry - yep it is very likely you will be in the playoffs and you will probably face my team the Accies again but unlike last time you will thump us silly - our form is mince right now so in advance I say well done on getting to the Premiership

As funny as Hibs losing is, the fact Rangers fans seem to truly believe the Championship is some form of glorious title is even funnier :lol: Tragic chat

It's not really a title though is it, it's the Championship. If I'm choosing between winning the Premiership or the League Cup then aye, I'd obviously choose the former. The prize here league wise is going up, which will still be a possibility with second.

Even if we were to stay down - not something I want to happen obviously - we'll back up a lot quicker than it typically takes us between honours.

This question has been put to us on a bunch of match threads in recent weeks and my answer hasn't changed.

Good points, well made. Apart from the title bit. Of course winning the Championship is a title. It is a minor honour. The SC and LC are however regarded as major honours.

What an amazing result, we'll have a problem on Saturday now. Hibs did their usual and Hibs'd it.

The players were blowing out of their holes for the last 10 minutes and Bobby Barr is suspended. We'll go and lose 1-0 after that cracking result.

So to sum up, Forever Blue has been sitting up all night with the tissues and baby oil out since he found out this Solitaire nutter is a "bearette". (cringe at that by the way).

And some Zombie mutant is actually trying to equate being in the Petrofac cup final with being in a league cup final?

What an absolute bunch of slavering idiots the The Rangers fans are.

Just got to hope last night was a blip. Going by how the season has gone before it then Morton have done a very good job on us. Took their chances, pressed high and countered with pace. Biggest margin we've lost by in a league game under Stubbs as well. It seems our defence were all over the place last night when previously they've been solid and the old problems in front of goal surfaced again.

The league wasn't lost just last night. Our start to the season then the sprinkling of draws have ruined us.

Archived