Hibs v Morton

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was working in the Morton end last night and managed to see a good deal of the game. How on earth did Cummings manage to miss that header? Iwelumo proportions, quite incredible. Stokes looked either completely uninterested, or finished; the rest of the season will decide which one it is. Not ideal for us to have Morton coming to Stark's brimming with confidence but should make for a decent game. Morton fans were all good crack as well, got behind their team throughout.

Well played Morton. Seen some away team dross at Easter Road this year so makes a change when a team has a plan and plays football. 3rd goal was a cracker. Only positives we can take from this result are maybe septic will stop sniffing around Stubbs. Mind you many more performances like this and I'll drop him off myself.

The elephant man must stay.

Not that old chestnut. :lol: At no point was it intended as an insult anyway it's good that you get a bit more than the rest of us out of these match threads.

Its not an old chestnut , it's your usual go to patter when you have nothing but the bottom of the barrel to scrape only to have to backtrack like mad one time because you used it on Bennett once

FB you're a thicko that's barely smart enough to hold your own with the lower echelons of crap P&B posters let alone pass yourself off as having some sort of Freudian insight towards sexual pyschology.

^^^^ rattled

Let it all out m9

I feel like robin Williams in good will hunting at the "it's not your fault" scene

This is one very confused post and the only thing right about it is that we applied for membership of The SFL. However, that surely doesn't make us a new club, does it? Plenty of clubs applied for SFL membership.

We didn't lose membership of anything. We forfeited our SPL share which was later acquired by Dundee. Again, that doesn't make us a new club as every team relegated from the (old) SPL forfeited their share.

We didn't lose our SFA license and have the same one as we've always had.

So, based on your evidence, you are really making an arse of arguing this 'new club' business. Not that anyone is surprised.

ok then, so pay your debts then??

Archived